Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Concealed door restrictor - unusual size?

A concealed door restrictor for our wooden french doors onto the garden came of worse after a child and wind related incident.

Trying to find a replacement though with no success.

The overall length of the one that we've taken out is 343mm and the swing arm measured from pivot point to pivot point is 150mm.

All I can find are either 330mm or 355mm length and swingarms 305mm or 250mm.

Any suggestions for where I'm going wrong?

Thanks!

Matt
Posted to uk.d-i-y

No ideas? Sorry for bumping the thread but I'm still drawing a blank!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

larkim wrote:

No ideas? Sorry for bumping the thread but I'm still drawing a blank!

This one isn't clear where the measurements are taken between, but it
has a 150mm option

http://www.ldwf.co.uk/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=526848

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 17 April 2016 14:03:58 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
larkim wrote:

No ideas? Sorry for bumping the thread but I'm still drawing a blank!

This one isn't clear where the measurements are taken between, but it
has a 150mm option

http://www.ldwf.co.uk/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=526848

Cheers, but sadly no - too short in the other dimensions.

I've tracked down the part now at the manufacturers (it was marked "PN"
which is a stupid name as PN so often means part number, so difficult to
google!) and it turns out to be this:-
http://pnbeslag.anet.dk/default.aspx...e&GroupID=5238

Can't find them in singles online anywhere though. Will try local
joiners as it may have been them that fitted the doors in the first place.

Matt
Posted to uk.d-i-y

larkim wrote:

No ideas? Sorry for bumping the thread but I'm still drawing a blank!

This one isn't clear where the measurements are taken between, but it
has a 150mm option

http://www.ldwf.co.uk/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=526848

Cheers, but sadly no - too short in the other dimensions.

I've tracked down the part now at the manufacturers (it was marked "PN"
which is a stupid name as PN so often means part number, so difficult to
google!) and it turns out to be this:-
http://pnbeslag.anet.dk/default.aspx...e&GroupID=5238

Can't find them in singles online anywhere though. Will try local
joiners as it may have been them that fitted the doors in the first place.

Matt

I would ask the manufacturer to supply one or failing that point you in the direction of one of theri customers.

If you're cheeky enough you might get one free

Posted to uk.d-i-y

larkim wrote:

[...]

Always worth a try!

Cheers!