Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cat proofing a stereo

One of my cats keeps sleeping on the amplifier, causing it to get hot, and when it jumps off it, it always knocks stuff off my desk. So I glued carpet grippers on top of it. I've never seen a cat make such a fuss. There was a loud yelp and it jumped off sideways.

Future proofing for UFH andrew UK diy 20 March 22nd 10 03:05 PM
Damp proofing mo UK diy 12 February 19th 08 10:48 PM
Draught Proofing Roly UK diy 4 May 23rd 07 06:34 PM
How to connect JVC Stereo Cassete Deck(KD-AD2),Stereo Integrated Amplifier(A-S7),Stereo Tuner(T-V3) to RCA Television(FMR 7277ER) Thaqalain Electronics Repair 0 July 30th 05 08:33 AM
Panasonic VCR quit playing back in hi-fi stereo, still records in hi-fi stereo larrymoencurly Electronics Repair 3 August 17th 03 11:08 PM