Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Replacement seals for Sodastream bottle caps?

The seals are just flat rubber rings so should be easy to replace but I
can't find anyone selling them separately. I don't feel motivated to
make a punch and buy sheet rubber so can anyone suggest a supplier?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/03/2016 16:38, newshound wrote:
On 3/31/2016 10:04 AM, wrote:
The seals are just flat rubber rings so should be easy to replace but I
can't find anyone selling them separately. I don't feel motivated to
make a punch and buy sheet rubber so can anyone suggest a supplier?

I would look in my box of these

http://www.screwfix.com/c/heating-pl...lumbingwashers

If you could post the OD and ID I will see if I have anything close.

Thanks.
They're 35 OD, 22.5 ID, and 2 thick
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 3/31/2016 10:04 AM, wrote:
The seals are just flat rubber rings so should be easy to replace but
I can't find anyone selling them separately. I don't feel motivated to
make a punch and buy sheet rubber so can anyone suggest a supplier?

I would look in my box of these

http://www.screwfix.com/c/heating-pl...g-consumables/

cat831584?cm_sp=managedredirect-_-plumbing-_-plumbingwashers

If you could post the OD and ID I will see if I have anything close.

Thanks.
They're 35 OD, 22.5 ID, and 2 thick

Are the bottles past their alleged 'use by' date? (stamped on them)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to invalid, HandyGuy wrote:
Plumbing supplies: O Ring, Rubber Gasket. Try someplace like Home Depot or a
plumbing supply store near you.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-1119579-.htm

Need 5 gal gas can replacement caps? BobMCT Home Repair 7 March 13th 14 09:55 PM
Propane Bottle Caps? Davej Home Repair 6 December 4th 11 05:23 AM
Replacement seals for shower cabinet [email protected] UK diy 0 January 7th 09 08:55 AM
Universal replacement seals for chest freezer doors? John Stumbles UK diy 6 August 14th 08 09:42 AM
Audio amp replacement filter caps ??? Asimov Electronics Repair 1 January 27th 04 02:55 AM