Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Vodaphone strange!

Some months ago, Vodaphone re-jigged their website. Security is
improved! by sending a text with a number to enter into a box.

Logged in OK earlier but could not find a way of downloading my bill via
pdf. Foolishly I tried their on-line chat system.

Whatever they have done prevents the page where the texted number is to
be entered from displaying for more than two seconds.

Anyone else? or is it just me?

Recent Firefox *upgrade* but worked OK earlier.
--
Tim Lamb