Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Speaker arrays

I'm thinking about building an eight speaker array for a particular
project. It's quite easy to get the specifications for individual
speakers but less easy for me to find out how they react to the presence
of other inductors (ie the other speakers in the circuit). Has anyone
any practical experience of speaker arrays? In your opinion do you get
better low-pass characteristics from series, parallel or series/parallel
configurations? I realise I could just build them and then suck it and
see but I wondered if anyone had any thoughts about the matter?

Nick

PV arrays and snow. harry UK diy 6 September 17th 11 06:32 PM
need dimmable 3x use 50W/12v halogen arrays.. The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 6 January 1st 10 07:40 PM
A speaker for tv. [email protected] Electronics Repair 21 September 13th 08 07:57 PM
High Powered RED, Green & Yellow LUXEON light arrays FS [email protected] Electronics 1 November 30th 07 07:08 PM
Cheapie 2.1 Speaker Set with static in left speaker Peale Electronics Repair 8 May 31st 07 09:17 AM