Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recycled plastic boarding

As a good husband (!), I am always willing to help my wife in her interests!! Her latest one she has spotted is a bird feeder made with recycled plastic boards. Maybe it will last longer but at near enough £30 retail I can see why I might be dragged in to making one.

I am fortunate in having a builder's shed nearby and he is quite happy for me to raid his skip. I collected some bits of floor laminate the other day - I've used it before for odds and ends - and wondered if that is tolerant of being outdoors?

Rob