Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lysander

Default How to redirect condensing combi's plume

Is there a way a non-plumber can do something about the plume? Our
neighbours haven't complained yet, I don't think I'd blame them if
they did but I'd like to pro-active and sort it beforehand. The
exhaust pipe is horizontal and has two larger diameter pipes
surrounding it (cooling fins??) and the whole thing is covered with a
what resembles a deep-fat fryer basket.

Thanks