Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Quiet, cetrifugal extractor fan recommendations

I think an extractor fan with a humidistat is called for in my daughter's
flat. It's going to have to go in the kitchen/dining room so needs to be
quiet.

There's a limit on maximum width of about 9-10".

Suggestions?

Tim
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 16 November 2015 18:30:43 UTC, Tim wrote:
I think an extractor fan with a humidistat is called for in my daughter's
flat. It's going to have to go in the kitchen/dining room so needs to be
quiet.

There's a limit on maximum width of about 9-10".

Suggestions?

Tim

vent axia, xpelair etc. Not cheap though.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/11/15 18:28, Tim+ wrote:
I think an extractor fan with a humidistat is called for in my daughter's
flat. It's going to have to go in the kitchen/dining room so needs to be
quiet.

There's a limit on maximum width of about 9-10".

Suggestions?

Tim

Would a dehumidifier be more use - or are you trying to ventilate
cooking smells (etc) too?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 16 November 2015 18:30:43 UTC, Tim wrote:
I think an extractor fan with a humidistat is called for in my daughter's
flat. It's going to have to go in the kitchen/dining room so needs to be
quiet.
There's a limit on maximum width of about 9-10".
Suggestions?

Xpelair DX200 range. H256mm x W222mm but could be mounted sideways.

Standard models have 2 speeds and a humidistat version is available.

Owain