Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT How to clean the inside of your monitor

http://sboisse.free.fr/fun/ecran.swf

Mine is now very clean indeed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 5 October 2015 15:17:56 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
http://sboisse.free.fr/fun/ecran.swf

Mine is now very clean indeed.

I prefer a bit of pussy action.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...dgpabcib?hl=en

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The inside?
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

http://sboisse.free.fr/fun/ecran.swf

Mine is now very clean indeed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message
The inside?
Brian

Sorry Brian.
It's a video of a woman appearing to rub her boobs on the inside of the
monitor.
The boobs move around when you move the mouse.
It's all quite disgusting to be honest :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 15:17:38 +0100, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

http://sboisse.free.fr/fun/ecran.swf

Mine is now very clean indeed.

I posted my anacdote about a dirty screen back in 2011
ICBA typing it out again, so here is a copy & paste from Goole Groups.
It relates to a time when I was a TV tech for Granada Rentals.:-

One incident I do remember vividly was the woman who put a call in for
me to clean the inside of her screen. You will recall that sets used
to have a removable glass screen that got mucky inside as did the
tube faceplate, so it was a reasonable request. This set however
wasn't of that type, it was a colour set with the modern "push
through" presentation of the CRT.

I explained to her that it is quite impossible for dirt to accumulate
on the inside, and in any case it looked perfectly clean. She still
insisted, and opened the curtains wide to let the direct sunlight
strike the screen, and only then could I see some barley perceptible
streaking on the glass from whatever she was cleaning it with.

I told her that was on he outside, she insisted it wasn't.

At my request she brought me a damp cloth with a drop of washing up
liquid on it, and, like all good demonstrations, I just cleaned and
polished one half for comparison.

I was totally unprepared for what came next.
She turfed me out saying "So you're saying my house is dirty?"

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Our telly is by the patio doors which are south facing.
When the sun shines it highlights the dust on the telly and the "glass"
stand, it looks awful.
We vacuum the dust off.
We have wooden floors. I was once told that carpets just absorb dust,
whereas it lies on wooden floors.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Graham. wrote:

One incident I do remember vividly was the woman who put a call in for
me to clean the inside of her screen.

I got a call back from DER: "Dull picture, aerial faulty" (That was
fairly typical by the way). It was a working men's club where I'd
recently fitted a new aerial. The screen was filthy with nicotine. I
wrote on it with my finger (with some difficulty as it was all gooey)
"CLEAN ME". They complained to the branch manager, the cheeky ****s.

Bill