Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi: angle grinders on special!!!

Sunday 23 August, grinder, stand, discs, accessories!

Plus much DIY 'stuff'.

www.vulcantothesky.org - 2015, the last year to see a Vulcan fly
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 12:20:37 +0100, F wrote:

Sunday 23 August, grinder, stand, discs, accessories!

Plus much DIY 'stuff'.

I'd really like the unmolishing hammer but... :-(
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/08/2015 12:20, F wrote:
Sunday 23 August, grinder, stand, discs, accessories!

Plus much DIY 'stuff'.

The angle grinder discs are 125mm for some reason & don't fit the UK
115mm machines.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , David Lang
writes
On 22/08/2015 12:20, F wrote:
Sunday 23 August, grinder, stand, discs, accessories!

Plus much DIY 'stuff'.

The angle grinder discs are 125mm for some reason & don't fit the UK
115mm machines.

5" angle grinders are available in the UK. I find they perform better:
disc life and cutting depth.

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/08/2015 13:10, David Lang wrote:
On 22/08/2015 12:20, F wrote:
Sunday 23 August, grinder, stand, discs, accessories!

Plus much DIY 'stuff'.

The angle grinder discs are 125mm for some reason & don't fit the UK
115mm machines.

Lidl sell mains-powered 115mm/4.5" grinders and discs at some times, and
compressed air-powered 125mm/5" grinders and discs at other times.

And yes, I bought spare 125mm discs for my 115mm grinder.

--
Reentrant