Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bathroom fittings

I have a shower room, fitted a couple of years ago with one of these...

http://goo.gl/DS49vF

....and it works fine. I'm looking at putting in another shower (in
another room) with the same, but SWMBO found this...

http://goo.gl/rlmShx

....which looks pretty similar to me, but very much cheaper.

In fact a lot of the Victorian Plumbing stuff seems comparatively good
value. Is there a catch, or is it perfectly good stuff?

Cheers
--
Syd
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/07/2015 14:48, Syd Rumpo wrote:
I have a shower room, fitted a couple of years ago with one of these...

http://goo.gl/DS49vF

...and it works fine. I'm looking at putting in another shower (in
another room) with the same, but SWMBO found this...

http://goo.gl/rlmShx

...which looks pretty similar to me, but very much cheaper.

In fact a lot of the Victorian Plumbing stuff seems comparatively good
value. Is there a catch, or is it perfectly good stuff?

Cheers

Amazon deliver some bathroom stuff for free (instead of £35 pallet
charge). Worth checking out

Need advice on bathroom fittings margaret white Home Repair 3 June 18th 09 07:51 PM
Supply for bathroom fittings [email protected] UK diy 5 March 14th 07 07:44 AM
French bathroom fittings - will they fit here? Duval UK diy 33 November 27th 05 03:58 PM
French bathroom fittings stevep UK diy 3 October 26th 04 12:27 PM
Quality Bathroom Fittings TheScullster UK diy 4 August 19th 04 08:34 AM