Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need advice on bathroom fittings

My bathroom is too small it has no extra space. I need a removable corner
case or racks which occupy less space that may accommodate more bathroom
articles. It would be of great help if anyone could suggest me where to
look for such a thing.
--
margaret white
Posted to alt.home.repair

Lowes

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...s&N=4294927439

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Jun 18, 2:08*am, margaret white margaret[dot]white65[at]gmail[dot]
com wrote:
My bathroom is too small it has no extra space. I need a removable corner
case or racks which occupy less space that may accommodate more bathroom
articles. It would be of great help if anyone could suggest me where to
look for such a thing.
--
margaret white

Google 'cabinet makers' and look over the offerings in the inline
catalogs. Box stores can order what you want, such as Medallion
cabinetry from Menards. That's how I got a neat over the toilet
cabinet to match the vanity in our bathroom. Good luck.

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/18/2009 12:08 AM margaret white spake thus:

My bathroom is too small it has no extra space. I need a removable corner
case or racks which occupy less space that may accommodate more bathroom
articles. It would be of great help if anyone could suggest me where to
look for such a thing.

If you're near an Ikea store, that'd be a good place to start looking.

Supply for bathroom fittings [email protected] UK diy 5 March 14th 07 07:44 AM
French bathroom fittings - will they fit here? Duval UK diy 33 November 27th 05 03:58 PM
Where I can buy Keramag bathroom fittings at sensible prices? Peter UK diy 2 January 7th 05 01:12 AM
French bathroom fittings stevep UK diy 3 October 26th 04 12:27 PM
Quality Bathroom Fittings TheScullster UK diy 4 August 19th 04 08:34 AM