Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Help -advice request (sent again)

Hi,
contacted you a couple of week ago - had no response.

I used MER ultimate car polish (light blue flat bottle) on my wife's
new Citroen DS3
On the paint finish it polished up really nice.

However on the black plastic trim it has not polished off and now left a
horrible white bloom on all the black surfaces ... this looks awful.

How do I remove this polish residue ?

Rick Hughes

07587 886642
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/07/2015 19:20, Jonno wrote:
rick scribbled

How do I remove this polish residue ?

You need to mail

yep sorry about that wrong post
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 21 July 2015 17:55:21 UTC+1, rick wrote:
I used MER ultimate car polish (light blue flat bottle) on my wife's
new Citroen DS3

A case of mal de MER?

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/07/15 17:55, rick wrote:
Hi,
contacted you a couple of week ago - had no response.

I used MER ultimate car polish (light blue flat bottle) on my wife's
new Citroen DS3
On the paint finish it polished up really nice.

However on the black plastic trim it has not polished off and now left a
horrible white bloom on all the black surfaces ... this looks awful.

How do I remove this polish residue ?

Rick Hughes

07587 886642

You want this: