Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lakeland breadmaker spares

This thing uses a teflon-lined bucket to make the bread in. You chuck
all the ingredients in, it stirs it about, then cooks it. So you can't
line it, and any greasing will be off by the time the bread is cooked.

Most of the manufacturers seem to regard the bucket as a consumable -
and you can get replacements. Expensive, but you can get them.

Not Lakeland. A big black mark in my book.

Does any one happen to know who else uses the same design of bucket as a
Lakeland My Kitchen Compact Breadmaker? Before I go out and buy another
one from a company that does do spares?

Andy