Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Air BnB

In message , at 14:31:06 on Sat, 4 Jul 2015,
michael adams remarked:
What's non-obvious from the 2nd reply (mine):

"I've used it once and it was good. Turned out to be an upmarket professional B&B
(rather than someone with a spare room, which I think is more common), "

But from that, you could be talking about a single B&B somewhere.

In the same sense that eBay only has one seller??

Er no.

"Air B&B" could be the name of a single B&B,
just the same as "Sunnyside B&B", or
"Ardsley B&B"

There's no indication from what you quoted there,
that Air B&B doesn't refer to a single establishment
rather than a website.

I rather admire the extent to which you persist in digging. Let us know
when you get to Australia.
--
Roland Perry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 14:31:06 on Sat, 4 Jul 2015, michael adams
remarked:
What's non-obvious from the 2nd reply (mine):

"I've used it once and it was good. Turned out to be an upmarket professional B&B
(rather than someone with a spare room, which I think is more common), "

But from that, you could be talking about a single B&B somewhere.

In the same sense that eBay only has one seller??

Er no.

"Air B&B" could be the name of a single B&B,
just the same as "Sunnyside B&B", or
"Ardsley B&B"

There's no indication from what you quoted there,
that Air B&B doesn't refer to a single establishment
rather than a website.

I rather admire the extent to which you persist in digging. Let us know when you get to
Australia.

Wild Air B&B Cotswolds

http://www.wildaircotswolds.co.uk/

Wild Air B&B megavissey

http://www.mevagisseybedandbreakfast.co.uk/wildair.html

And those are just on the first two pages

michael adams

Roland Perry

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , at 19:08:32 on Sat, 4 Jul 2015,
michael adams remarked:
I rather admire the extent to which you persist in digging. Let us know when you get to
Australia.

Wild Air B&B Cotswolds

http://www.wildaircotswolds.co.uk/

Wild Air B&B megavissey

http://www.mevagisseybedandbreakfast.co.uk/wildair.html

And those are just on the first two pages

Dig, dig, dig.
--
Roland Perry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 19:08:32 on Sat, 4 Jul 2015, michael adams
remarked:
I rather admire the extent to which you persist in digging. Let us know when you get
Australia.

Wild Air B&B Cotswolds

http://www.wildaircotswolds.co.uk/

Wild Air B&B megavissey

http://www.mevagisseybedandbreakfast.co.uk/wildair.html

And those are just on the first two pages

Dig, dig, dig.

You left a bit out

© Carol Vorderman's Big Book of the InterWeb. 1998.
Chapter 6. Useful boilerplate phrases for when you
know you're stuffed.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/07/2015 19:08, michael adams wrote:

"megavissey"

A good candidate for the most frequently misspelled place in England?
SWMBO was cursing our SatNav for not knowing it heading for the Eden
Project.

--
Reentrant

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Reentrant" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 04/07/2015 19:08, michael adams wrote:

"megavissey"

A good candidate for the most frequently misspelled place in England?
SWMBO was cursing our SatNav for not knowing it heading for the Eden
Project.

Any decent satnav should offer it when you have typed megav

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/07/2015 21:30, Rod Speed wrote:

"Reentrant" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 04/07/2015 19:08, michael adams wrote:

"megavissey"

A good candidate for the most frequently misspelled place in England?
SWMBO was cursing our SatNav for not knowing it heading for the Eden
Project.

Any decent satnav should offer it when you have typed megav

Even you got it wrong. Why would "megav..." find meVaGissey?

--
Reentrant