Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The end of diy is neigh

http://www.alphr.com/technology/1000...e-in-amsterdam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote

http://www.alphr.com/technology/1000...e-in-amsterdam

Taint gunna be the end of DIY because there is
still plenty of stuff that's better not done that way
like doing a brick or block wall or a slab for starters.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 18 June 2015 07:58:19 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.alphr.com/technology/1000...e-in-amsterdam

No clues to costs.....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18 Jun 2015, "dennis@home" grunted:

http://www.alphr.com/technology/1000...rints-steel-is
-building-a-bridge-in-amsterdam

I thought it was going to be video of a trained horse building a bridge...

--
David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/06/2015 12:34, Lobster wrote:
On 18 Jun 2015, "dennis@home" grunted:

http://www.alphr.com/technology/1000...rints-steel-is
-building-a-bridge-in-amsterdam

I thought it was going to be video of a trained horse building a bridge...

http://www.ranzijnbridges.com/media/...e_horse_bg.jpg

Cheers
--
Syd

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, June 18, 2015 at 7:58:19 AM UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.alphr.com/technology/1000...e-in-amsterdam

Its a mig welder on a robot arm, clever idea

http://mx3d.com/projects/bridge/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ah well, I'd bet it costs an arm and a leg though :-)

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...
http://www.alphr.com/technology/1000...e-in-amsterdam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I wonder if they have a robot for taking down asbestos garages. Would not
need any elf and safety gear.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote

http://www.alphr.com/technology/1000...e-in-amsterdam

Taint gunna be the end of DIY because there is
still plenty of stuff that's better not done that way
like doing a brick or block wall or a slab for starters.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

There is a robot now on the International space station, to assist
astronauts. But notbeen convinced by it thus far.

They do have a 3D printer for some spare parts.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Lobster" wrote in message
. 222...
On 18 Jun 2015, "dennis@home" grunted:

http://www.alphr.com/technology/1000...rints-steel-is
-building-a-bridge-in-amsterdam

I thought it was going to be video of a trained horse building a bridge...

--
David

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 11:34:01 GMT, Lobster wrote:

On 18 Jun 2015, "dennis@home" grunted:

http://www.alphr.com/technology/1000...rints-steel-is
-building-a-bridge-in-amsterdam

I thought it was going to be video of a trained horse building a bridge...

Pack-horse bridge?
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian-Gaff wrote

I wonder if they have a robot for taking down asbestos garages. Would not
need any elf and safety gear.

It would actually, because of the exposure of the occupants and
neighbours etc.

dennis@home wrote