Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Thin edge of the wedge.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/584...ing-veil-burqa

Islamification of Britain
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Does sound a bit crazy. In this country you can do as you like surely,
unless of course its some other hidden agenda at work.

I often feel tat covering women is an insult to mens self control. After
all what other reason is there to not show what you have these days, and you
don't see every male rushing over to rape all women do you? No its insulting
to males.
grin.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"harry" wrote in message
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/584...ing-veil-burqa

Islamification of Britain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/06/2015 16:42, harry wrote:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/584...ing-veil-burqa

Islamification of Britain

I suppose that if someone white hires the place outside of normal hours
and demands everyone wears a skimpy outfit you would complain about that.

I don't see what a group hiring the place for a private function has to
do with you anyway.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 15 Jun 2015 17:32:29 +0100, Brian-Gaff wrote:

Does sound a bit crazy. In this country you can do as you like surely,
unless of course its some other hidden agenda at work.

Surely not...?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...test-britains-
biggest-water-park-for-hosting-muslimonly-days--except-it-
doesnt-10310438.html
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...

On 15/06/2015 16:42, harry wrote:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/584...ing-veil-burqa

Islamification of Britain

I suppose that if someone white hires the place outside of normal hours and
demands everyone wears a skimpy outfit you would complain about that.

I don't see what a group hiring the place for a private function has to do
with you anyway.

Quite.
Hopefully someone will try to hire the place for a straight whites only
private function.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Brian-Gaff wrote:
I often feel tat covering women is an insult to mens self control. After
all what other reason is there to not show what you have these days,
and you don't see every male rushing over to rape all women do you? No
its insulting to males.

A fairly common 'excuse' in a rape trial is 'she was asking for it'?

I doubt that would wash if the female in question was dressed in hijab,
etc.

--
*If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
harry wrote:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/584...ing-veil-burqa

Islamification of Britain

You want to stop a private business trying to bring in more custom by
having a special night with a dress code?

My local fetish bar wouldn't like that...

--
*Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Brian-Gaff wrote:
I often feel tat covering women is an insult to mens self control. After
all what other reason is there to not show what you have these days,
and you don't see every male rushing over to rape all women do you? No
its insulting to males.

A fairly common 'excuse' in a rape trial is 'she was asking for it'?

It's not rape if you shout SURPRISE.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Richard" wrote in message
"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...

On 15/06/2015 16:42, harry wrote:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/584...ing-veil-burqa

Islamification of Britain

I suppose that if someone white hires the place outside of normal hours
and demands everyone wears a skimpy outfit you would complain about that.

I don't see what a group hiring the place for a private function has to do
with you anyway.

Quite.
Hopefully someone will try to hire the place for a straight whites only
private function.

The pool cleaner will be most annoyed in the morning:-)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 15/06/2015 16:42, harry wrote:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/584...ing-veil-burqa

Islamification of Britain

I suppose that if someone white hires the place outside of normal hours
and demands everyone wears a skimpy outfit you would complain about that.

I don't see what a group hiring the place for a private function has to do
with you anyway.

Except that it isn't a group hiring the place for a private function,
it’s the operation choosing to have those conditions for two hours.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jonno" wrote in message
harry scribbled

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/584...ing-veil-burqa

Islamification of Britain

As you're in dire need of a wank, you can go here

http://www.easthampshire.org/groups/...naturist-swim/

So wots that, the nudification of Britain ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Except that it isn't a group hiring the place for a private function,
it’s the operation choosing to have those conditions for two hours.

Bet you go to a funeral dressed in shorts and vest too.

--
*We waste time, so you don't have to *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Except that it isn't a group hiring the place for a private function,
it's the operation choosing to have those conditions for two hours.

Bet you go to a funeral dressed in shorts and vest too.

Never been to a funeral, ever.

There you go, face down in the mud, as always.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian-Gaff" wrote in message
Does sound a bit crazy. In this country you can do as you like surely, unless of course
its some other hidden agenda at work.

I often feel tat covering women is an insult to mens self control. After all what other
reason is there to not show what you have these days, and you don't see every male
rushing over to rape all women do you? No its insulting to males.
grin.
Brian

Indeed. But this idea that they're all covered up so as to stop
men going wild simply doesn't stack up. As they can't all
have been at the front of the queue when they were dishing
out the good looks. As is obvious when you see some of them
waddling around.

Whereas from the husbands point of view if you've got a wife
who's overdosed on the ugly pills then it maybe makes sense
to keep her covered up as much as possible. Although there again
if the only woman you'd ever seen without a veil is your wife,
would you even know ?

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Except that it isn't a group hiring the place for a private function,
it's the operation choosing to have those conditions for two hours.

Bet you go to a funeral dressed in shorts and vest too.

Never been to a funeral, ever.

It's a great shame that you haven't been to your own.
Oh wait, i'm killfiled, LMFAO.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Except that it isn't a group hiring the place for a private function,
it's the operation choosing to have those conditions for two hours.

Bet you go to a funeral dressed in shorts and vest too.

Never been to a funeral, ever.

Forgot you were a loner.

There you go, face down in the mud, as always.

Some might think you've fallen over your own feet there.

--
*Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Except that it isn't a group hiring the place for a private function,
it's the operation choosing to have those conditions for two hours.

Bet you go to a funeral dressed in shorts and vest too.

Never been to a funeral, ever.

Forgot you were a loner.

I'm not. Just don’t see any point in funerals.

There you go, face down in the mud, as always.

Some might think you've fallen over your own feet there.

Only a fool like you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Except that it isn't a group hiring the place for a private function,
it's the operation choosing to have those conditions for two hours.

Bet you go to a funeral dressed in shorts and vest too.

Never been to a funeral, ever.

Forgot you were a loner.

Shows what he thought of his parents tho they're stilly prolly alive.
Never a days illness in 200 years.
LMFAO.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 5:32:32 PM UTC+1, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Does sound a bit crazy. In this country you can do as you like surely,
unless of course its some other hidden agenda at work.

I often feel tat covering women is an insult to mens self control. After
all what other reason is there to not show what you have these days, and you
don't see every male rushing over to rape all women do you? No its insulting
to males.
grin.
Brian

But then Pacis are quite likely to go round raping/molesting women that aren't in burkas?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"bm" wrote in message
web.com...

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Except that it isn't a group hiring the place for a private function,
it's the operation choosing to have those conditions for two hours.

Bet you go to a funeral dressed in shorts and vest too.

Never been to a funeral, ever.

Forgot you were a loner.

Shows what he thought of his parents tho they're stilly prolly alive.
Never a days illness in 200 years.
LMFAO.

Don't LYFAO, you'll lose your brain.
Of the billions on the planet, there must be a significant number who have
been unable to attend the funerals of close relatives. This doesn't mean
that they had no respect for them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Except that it isn't a group hiring the place for a private function,
it's the operation choosing to have those conditions for two hours.

Bet you go to a funeral dressed in shorts and vest too.

Never been to a funeral, ever.

Forgot you were a loner.

I'm not. Just don’t see any point in funerals.

As I said, a loner.

--
*Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
Don't LYFAO, you'll lose your brain. Of the billions on the planet,
there must be a significant number who have been unable to attend the
funerals of close relatives. This doesn't mean that they had no respect
for them.

I only know personally of one chap (used to work with him) who wouldn't go
to funerals. He was extremely odd too.

There's a big difference between being unable to go to a funeral and
deciding not to.

--
*Microsoft broke Volkswagen's record: They only made 21.4 million bugs.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Richard" wrote in message
"bm" wrote in message
web.com...

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Except that it isn't a group hiring the place for a private
function,
it's the operation choosing to have those conditions for two hours.

Bet you go to a funeral dressed in shorts and vest too.

Never been to a funeral, ever.

Forgot you were a loner.

Shows what he thought of his parents tho they're stilly prolly alive.
Never a days illness in 200 years.
LMFAO.

Don't LYFAO, you'll lose your brain.
Of the billions on the planet, there must be a significant number who have
been unable to attend the funerals of close relatives.

Yes.

And plenty more who have chosen not to attend the funerals of close
relatives too.

This doesn't mean that they had no respect for them.

Same with those who have not got involved with their funeral too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Richard" wrote in message
"bm" wrote in message
web.com...

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Except that it isn't a group hiring the place for a private
function,
it's the operation choosing to have those conditions for two hours.

Bet you go to a funeral dressed in shorts and vest too.

Never been to a funeral, ever.

Forgot you were a loner.

Shows what he thought of his parents tho they're stilly prolly alive.
Never a days illness in 200 years.
LMFAO.

Don't LYFAO, you'll lose your brain.
Of the billions on the planet, there must be a significant number who have
been unable to attend the funerals of close relatives. This doesn't mean
that they had no respect for them.

He sounded quite proud of the fact.
Plus, him being a tit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 6:25:34 PM UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
harry wrote:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/584...ing-veil-burqa

Islamification of Britain

You want to stop a private business trying to bring in more custom by
having a special night with a dress code?

My local fetish bar wouldn't like that...

--
*Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

All a storm ins D cup

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian-Gaff" writes:

Does sound a bit crazy. In this country you can do as you like surely,
unless of course its some other hidden agenda at work.

I often feel tat covering women is an insult to mens self control. After
all what other reason is there to not show what you have these days, and you
don't see every male rushing over to rape all women do you? No its insulting
to males.
grin.
Brian

Perhaps what's actually needed is a way to cover the men so that
they're not embarassed by their visible erections (which as an aside
was made illegal in one of the southern U.S. states).

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ S c o t s h o m e . c o m
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"harry" wrote in message
On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 5:32:32 PM UTC+1, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Does sound a bit crazy. In this country you can do as you like surely,
unless of course its some other hidden agenda at work.

I often feel tat covering women is an insult to mens self control. After
all what other reason is there to not show what you have these days, and
you
don't see every male rushing over to rape all women do you? No its
insulting
to males.
grin.
Brian

But then Pacis are quite likely to go round raping/molesting women that
aren't in burkas?

Pacis?

Knob head.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 10:02:32 PM UTC+1, Windmill wrote:
"Brian-Gaff" writes:

Does sound a bit crazy. In this country you can do as you like surely,
unless of course its some other hidden agenda at work.

I often feel tat covering women is an insult to mens self control. After
all what other reason is there to not show what you have these days, and you
don't see every male rushing over to rape all women do you? No its insulting
to males.
grin.
Brian

Perhaps what's actually needed is a way to cover the men so that
they're not embarassed by their visible erections (which as an aside
was made illegal in one of the southern U.S. states).

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ S c o t s h o m e . c o m

Many many years a mate and his friend on their way to a hot date secured their dangly bits with elastic bands. Suffice to say it was not a success

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 15 June 2015 16:42:24 UTC+1, harry wrote:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/584...ing-veil-burqa

Islamification of Britain

Not quite.
In Islington they have a special night for transgendered swimmers and for anyone that wants to swim clothed because they find others loking at their weird bodies either disturbing or something to gawk at. Those that are extra shy about their bodies so wish to wear a lot of clothes while swimming you know like they did in the early 1900s. Can't see anything wrong in that provided the tax payer isn't expected to pay for everything.