Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Diy gas .....

"Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park ..." wrote
in message ...
"gareth" wrote in message
"Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park ..."
wrote in message ...
I just wonder ( but not enough to want to peek in there again) how
long
the children continued with their obsessive sneers about me, "Bean",
"K", "Heat Bands", etc, before they realised that I had gone and that
their
infantile jibes reflected solely on them.
and a 1/4 mile on CB ...tee hee
Well, that was the height of childishness, and a good example of being
stalked onto
other NG.
...then he denies the dig was meant for you...sad

Que?

everytine he mentions 1/4 mile on CB for any reason he is getting at
you....

If by, "he" you mean M3OSN, then he is not getting at me but is exhibiting
self abuse
by presenting himself as an unruly child spewing forth gratuitous insults.

But. I'll take your word that the 1/4 mile subject has been raised again,
but, yes, it
is one of M3OSN's modi operandi to target his victims and then purport that
butter
does not melt in his mouth.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message ...
[...]

I wouldn't mind but he lies and says he is not getting at any
individual...ho ho ho......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message ...
[...]

OK, Jim. 'nuff said, let him stew in his own juice.

Back to d-i-y, or, in my case, not-d-i-y as I'm engaging a plumber to
install a
gas fire and a water softener. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

OK, Jim. 'nuff said, let him stew in his own juice.

Back to d-i-y, or, in my case, not-d-i-y as I'm engaging a plumber to
install a
gas fire and a water softener. :-)

sounds good...I have a flueless fire almost 100% efficient it is .....and
you don't need a water softener here ..I hate when I go to London and you
can't get a good lather up with soap .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/05/2015 11:53, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
OK, Jim. 'nuff said, let him stew in his own juice.

Back to d-i-y, or, in my case, not-d-i-y as I'm engaging a plumber to
install a
gas fire and a water softener. :-)

sounds good...I have a flueless fire almost 100% efficient it is .....and
you don't need a water softener here ..I hate when I go to London and you
can't get a good lather up with soap .....

I love London water where you can actually rinse off the lather.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

OK, Jim. 'nuff said, let him stew in his own juice.

Back to d-i-y, or, in my case, not-d-i-y as I'm engaging a plumber to
install a
gas fire and a water softener. :-)

sounds good...I have a flueless fire almost 100% efficient it is .....and
you don't need a water softener here ..I hate when I go to London and you
can't get a good lather up with soap .....

I think I was the test bed for the original Burnley fluless stove .....ten
years ago or so ....if anybody wants to hear the storey let me know ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxxx wrote:
sounds good...I have a flueless fire almost 100% efficient it is
.....and you don't need a water softener here ..I hate when I go to
London and you can't get a good lather up with soap .....

I love London water where you can actually rinse off the lather.

Makes better tea too. ;-)

--
*A fool and his money can throw one hell of a party.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxxx wrote:
sounds good...I have a flueless fire almost 100% efficient it is
.....and you don't need a water softener here ..I hate when I go to
London and you can't get a good lather up with soap .....

I love London water where you can actually rinse off the lather.

Makes better tea too. ;-)

And we have stronger bones. Less kidney stones. I can, of course, go
on..........
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
In article ,
Fredxxx wrote:
sounds good...I have a flueless fire almost 100% efficient it is
.....and you don't need a water softener here ..I hate when I go to
London and you can't get a good lather up with soap .....

I love London water where you can actually rinse off the lather.

Makes better tea too. ;-)

And we have stronger bones. Less kidney stones. I can, of course, go
on..........

go on ...go on ......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 10 May 2015 14:38:15 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Makes better tea too. ;-)

But it's been through 97 people before you drink it :-)

--
Aspersions don't float.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Charlie wrote:
On Sun, 10 May 2015 14:38:15 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Makes better tea too. ;-)

But it's been through 97 people before you drink it :-)

Well filtered then.

Better than the dead sheep just upstream in that beautiful clear stream.
;-)

--
*Be more or less specific *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 11 May 2015 17:29:28 UTC+1, Charlie wrote:
On Sun, 10 May 2015 14:38:15 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Makes better tea too. ;-)

But it's been through 97 people before you drink it :-)

It'snot just people it''s been through but pets and .... students !!!!