Posted to uk.d-i-y
gareth gareth is offline

Default Diy gas .....

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
"gareth" wrote in message
"Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park ..."
wrote in message ...
"gareth" wrote in message
"Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park ..."
wrote
in message ...
"gareth" wrote in message
"Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park ..."
wrote in message ...
I just wonder ( but not enough to want to peek in there again) how
long
the children continued with their obsessive sneers about me,
"Bean",
"K", "Heat Bands", etc, before they realised that I had gone and
that
their
infantile jibes reflected solely on them.
and a 1/4 mile on CB ...tee hee
Well, that was the height of childishness, and a good example of
being
stalked onto
other NG.
...then he denies the dig was meant for you...sad
Que?
everytine he mentions 1/4 mile on CB for any reason he is getting at
you....

If by, "he" you mean M3OSN, then he is not getting at me but is
exhibiting self abuse
by presenting himself as an unruly child spewing forth gratuitous
insults.
But. I'll take your word that the 1/4 mile subject has been raised again,
but, yes, it
is one of M3OSN's modi operandi to target his victims and then purport
that butter
does not melt in his mouth.

I wouldn't mind but he lies and says he is not getting at any
individual...ho ho ho......

OK, Jim. 'nuff said, let him stew in his own juice.

Back to d-i-y, or, in my case, not-d-i-y as I'm engaging a plumber to
install a
gas fire and a water softener. :-)