Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Extreme DIY

Some people don't need a hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSM5CvIXqFE

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/05/2015 01:46, Jonno wrote:

Some people don't need a hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSM5CvIXqFE

Wow! impressive.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Cannot see it but I do recall a friend of mine losing a hand and he had
various screw in replacements for different jobs. Never did quite come to
terms with the hook though.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Bod" wrote in message
On 04/05/2015 01:46, Jonno wrote:

Some people don't need a hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSM5CvIXqFE

Wow! impressive.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Cannot see it but I do recall a friend of mine losing a hand and he had
various screw in replacements for different jobs. Never did quite come to
terms with the hook though.

This one doesn’t have either hand, and doesn’t have either forearm either.

Looks like he might have something on the end of one
of his upper arms but it isn't a hook or anything like that.

"Bod" wrote in message
On 04/05/2015 01:46, Jonno wrote:

Some people don't need a hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSM5CvIXqFE

Wow! impressive.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jonno" wrote in message ...

Some people don't need a hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSM5CvIXqFE

Thanks for that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Bod
scribeth thus
On 04/05/2015 01:46, Jonno wrote:

Some people don't need a hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSM5CvIXqFE

Wow! impressive.

Amazing how people can adapt:!..
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/05/2015 12:29, tony sayer wrote:
In article , Bod
scribeth thus
On 04/05/2015 01:46, Jonno wrote:

Some people don't need a hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSM5CvIXqFE

Wow! impressive.

Amazing how people can adapt:!..

Indeed.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Cannot see it but I do recall a friend of mine losing a hand and he had
various screw in replacements for different jobs. Never did quite come to
terms with the hook though.
Brian

Did he get to grips with the wanking hand replacement?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Cannot see it but I do recall a friend of mine losing a hand and he had
various screw in replacements for different jobs. Never did quite come to
terms with the hook though.
Brian

Did he get to grips with the wanking hand replacement?

Trust you to lower the standard here.
I take a very dim view of cyclists as 99.999999% are stupid, but I respect
that one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/05/15 15:46, ARW wrote:
"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Cannot see it but I do recall a friend of mine losing a hand and he
had various screw in replacements for different jobs. Never did quite
come to terms with the hook though.
Brian

Did he get to grips with the wanking hand replacement?

They say with a disability, another part develops to compensate. Perhaps
he's got a 2ft willie?

Extreme Plumbing HeyBub Home Repair 0 March 3rd 07 10:46 PM
Challenge Extreme [email protected] UK diy 0 July 30th 06 06:05 PM
Extreme Moss! Matt Home Repair 4 May 20th 06 01:10 AM
Coopering To The Extreme charlie b Woodworking 4 April 27th 06 01:55 AM
OT to the Extreme - Worth Saying Nevertheless Larry Blanchard Woodworking 30 November 22nd 05 12:34 AM