Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ink warnings

Be particularly careful about the latter, as one does not want to strain the
rollers as your head gets pulled into the mechanism.

I was particularly struck some years back when the instructions suggested
the ink was permanent so do not use on surfaces not designed to be printed
on.
So, the mind boggles.

Then there was the Sony Walkman which seemed to only be used with small fat
grinning Orientals.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
Just wondering what I'm not supposed to do with this printer ink.
According to the symbols, it must be kept between -15C and +35C, out of
direct sunlight, the right way up, and.... not be used while wearing a
baseball cap.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9fs9pdzw72....jpg?dl=0&s=sl

--
A bloke walks into a Glasgow library and says to the prim librarian,
"Excuse me Miss, dey ye hae ony books on suicide?"