Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ot Another for Mr Pounder.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harryagain" wrote in message
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be worried
as their children's children will live under it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:
"harryagain" wrote in message
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be worried
as their children's children will live under it.

Are you saying we will lose the civil war?

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Not a chance. It isn't even universal in moslem countrys
where they get to decide whether to have it or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#...by_country.svg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
"harryagain" wrote in message
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Are you saying we will lose the civil war?

What civil war? The white world has not got the guts to object to or say one
beastly word against the Muslims. As for fighting back.......... LOL.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=899_1311720974

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Not a chance. It isn't even universal in moslem countrys
where they get to decide whether to have it or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#...by_country.svg

"moslem countrys"

Prick

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"harryagain" wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
harryagain wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Not a chance. It isn't even universal in moslem countrys
where they get to decide whether to have it or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#...by_country.svg

Oz will be invaded by muslims too.

**** all moslems here, not even 2%

From Indonesia.

**** all immigrants from Indonesia here and the
bulk of those are actually chinese, not moslems.

When Christmas Island is full.

Nope, and not of moslems either.

The Ozy do gooders are already bleating.

Nope, only the rabid fools like you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_Australia

**** all of those are moslems.

Wrong again

We'll see...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_China

**** all of those ever show up here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Austria

Cant even manage to get the country right, wota terminal ****wit.

Ah yes.
Still applies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_i...s_and_2010s.29

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Not a chance. It isn't even universal in moslem countrys
where they get to decide whether to have it or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#...by_country.svg

Oz will be invaded by muslims too. From Indonesia.
When Christmas Island is full.
The Ozy do gooders are already bleating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_Australia
Worth reading this Mr Pounder.
They have more of the brain dead in Oz too. Besides Wodders.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harryagain wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Not a chance. It isn't even universal in moslem countrys
where they get to decide whether to have it or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#...by_country.svg

Oz will be invaded by muslims too.

**** all moslems here, not even 2%

From Indonesia.

**** all immigrants from Indonesia here and the
bulk of those are actually chinese, not moslems.

When Christmas Island is full.

Nope, and not of moslems either.

The Ozy do gooders are already bleating.

Nope, only the rabid fools like you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_Australia

**** all of those are moslems.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
harryagain wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Not a chance. It isn't even universal in moslem countrys
where they get to decide whether to have it or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#...by_country.svg

Oz will be invaded by muslims too.

**** all moslems here, not even 2%

From Indonesia.

Wrong again ****-fer-brains.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_China
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Austria

You really are brain dead aren't you?
http://australian-news.net/articles/view.php?id=130

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harryagain" wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Not a chance. It isn't even universal in moslem countrys
where they get to decide whether to have it or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#...by_country.svg

Oz will be invaded by muslims too. From Indonesia.
When Christmas Island is full.
The Ozy do gooders are already bleating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_Australia
Worth reading this Mr Pounder.
They have more of the brain dead in Oz too. Besides Wodders.

I know.
I also know that Australians are not very bright.
I also know that the white world would not **** on Australia if it was on
fire.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harryagain" wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
harryagain wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Not a chance. It isn't even universal in moslem countrys
where they get to decide whether to have it or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#...by_country.svg

Oz will be invaded by muslims too.

**** all moslems here, not even 2%

From Indonesia.

**** all immigrants from Indonesia here and the
bulk of those are actually chinese, not moslems.

When Christmas Island is full.

Nope, and not of moslems either.

The Ozy do gooders are already bleating.

Nope, only the rabid fools like you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_Australia

**** all of those are moslems.

Wrong again

We'll see...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_China

**** all of those ever show up here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Austria

Cant even manage to get the country right, wota terminal ****wit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"harryagain" wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Not a chance. It isn't even universal in moslem countrys
where they get to decide whether to have it or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#...by_country.svg

Oz will be invaded by muslims too. From Indonesia.
When Christmas Island is full.
The Ozy do gooders are already bleating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_Australia
Worth reading this Mr Pounder.
They have more of the brain dead in Oz too. Besides Wodders.

I also know that the white world would not **** on Australia if it was on
fire.

Must be why so many of you lot have shown up here after
you managed to completely implode your economys, AGAIN.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"harryagain" wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Not a chance. It isn't even universal in moslem countrys
where they get to decide whether to have it or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#...by_country.svg

Oz will be invaded by muslims too. From Indonesia.
When Christmas Island is full.
The Ozy do gooders are already bleating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_Australia
Worth reading this Mr Pounder.
They have more of the brain dead in Oz too. Besides Wodders.

I also know that the white world would not **** on Australia if it was on
fire.

Must be why so many of you lot have shown up here after
you managed to completely implode your economys, AGAIN.

Still sucking the great penis of America are you?
Few here even know the name of your Prime Minister. Nobody cares. I
understand that he is a complete dickhead with a big Australian mouth?
Few here know the Capital of your ******** of your nation. Nobody cares.
I have never said that Brits were intelligent, I have said many times that
the Brits are dumb ****s. I have also said that you lot are the stupidest
inhabitants
of the white world. You even managed to beat America for stupidity.
Did you like my old house in Adelaide Wodders?
How does it compare to your spider infested trailer?
Btw, Adelaide is not even a Australian name.
All you ******s can do is copy. Just look at the names of the states in
your dust bowl of a ********.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"harryagain" wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

[...]

Nope, we sell most of our exports to China, Japan, Indonesia etc thanks.

none of the rest of your even sillier **** worth
bothering with, all flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harryagain wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
harryagain wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Not a chance. It isn't even universal in moslem countrys
where they get to decide whether to have it or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#...by_country.svg

Oz will be invaded by muslims too.

**** all moslems here, not even 2%

From Indonesia.

**** all immigrants from Indonesia here and the
bulk of those are actually chinese, not moslems.

When Christmas Island is full.

Nope, and not of moslems either.

The Ozy do gooders are already bleating.

Nope, only the rabid fools like you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_Australia

**** all of those are moslems.

Wrong again ****-fer-brains.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_China
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Austria

You really are brain dead aren't you?
http://australian-news.net/articles/view.php?id=130

Talk about brain dead. A U S T R A L I A
And we are having more success than you lot at keeping out those who
seek to circumvent the immigration laws.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"harryagain" wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

[...]

Do you realize how many of your own countrymen that you alienate when
you post such vituperous comments?
You give English people a bad name by association.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

snip

Do you realize how many of your own countrymen that you alienate when you
post such vituperous comments?
You give English people a bad name by association.

I really don't know why he has such a downer on Australia and everything
Australian. Aussies, like all British colonialists are basically good types.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Richard" wrote in message
"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

snip

Do you realize how many of your own countrymen that you alienate when you
post such vituperous comments?
You give English people a bad name by association.

I really don't know why he has such a downer on Australia and everything
Australian.

We kicked him out of the country.

Aussies, like all British colonialists are basically good types.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Richard wrote:
"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

snip

Do you realize how many of your own countrymen that you alienate when
you post such vituperous comments?
You give English people a bad name by association.

I really don't know why he has such a downer on Australia and everything
Australian. Aussies, like all British colonialists are basically good
types.

He came here once, and if he behaved here as he does there, he would
have got the rejection he deserved and might have slanted his view.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"harryagain" wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

[...]

Please tell me just how many of my own countrymen I alienate?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Richard" wrote in message
"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

snip

Do you realize how many of your own countrymen that you alienate when you
post such vituperous comments?
You give English people a bad name by association.

I really don't know why he has such a downer on Australia and everything
Australian. Aussies, like all British colonialists are basically good
types.

Because I lived there.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Richard" wrote in message
"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

snip

Do you realize how many of your own countrymen that you alienate when you
post such vituperous comments?
You give English people a bad name by association.

I really don't know why he has such a downer on Australia and everything
Australian.

We kicked him out of the country.

Woops Wodders, you are lying again.

Aussies, like all British colonialists are basically good types.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...
Richard wrote:
"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

snip

Do you realize how many of your own countrymen that you alienate when
you post such vituperous comments?
You give English people a bad name by association.

I really don't know why he has such a downer on Australia and everything
Australian. Aussies, like all British colonialists are basically good
types.

He came here once, and if he behaved here as he does there, he would have
got the rejection he deserved and might have slanted his view.

I was well behaved towards your countrymen.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/04/2015 19:09, Bill Wright wrote:
Mr Pounder wrote:
"harryagain" wrote in message
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Are you saying we will lose the civil war?

Bill

he said sharia law not civil war.

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Richard" wrote in message
"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

snip

Do you realize how many of your own countrymen that you alienate when you
post such vituperous comments?
You give English people a bad name by association.

I really don't know why he has such a downer on Australia and everything
Australian. Aussies, like all British colonialists are basically good
types.

Because I lived there.

Because you got kicked out, actually.

I checked the records after you posted that address.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Richard" wrote in message
"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

snip

Do you realize how many of your own countrymen that you alienate when
you post such vituperous comments?
You give English people a bad name by association.

I really don't know why he has such a downer on Australia and everything
Australian.

We kicked him out of the country.

Woops Wodders, you are lying again.

Nope, its all there in the records.

Aussies, like all British colonialists are basically good types.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:
"harryagain" wrote in message
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Are you saying we will lose the civil war?

he said sharia law not civil war.

He was obviously talking about the civil war that would
happen if moslems attempted to impose sharia law.

And he's right, they'd lose the civil war.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 4 April 2015 09:35:28 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
harryagain wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Mr Pounder wrote
harryagain wrote

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=07b_1368058553
But we should all be worried.

We will not see Sharia law. The parents of young children should be
worried as their children's children will live under it.

Not a chance. It isn't even universal in moslem countrys
where they get to decide whether to have it or not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#...by_country.svg

Oz will be invaded by muslims too.

**** all moslems here, not even 2%

yep you're right there are no moslems.

but if you're looking for those that call themseleves muslims
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia

Islam in Australia is a minority religious affiliation. According to the 2011 census, 476,291 people, or 2.2% of the total Australian population, were Muslims.[1] This made Islam the fourth largest religious grouping,

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/04/2015 14:36, whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

It's only 4.4% in the UK.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 7 April 2015 15:06:56 UTC+1, Bod wrote:
[...]

Depends which part of the UK, 5% London and increasing, it's the 2nd fastest growning religious group, it's onny 2nd because they6 can;t non religion as a religion too otherwise it'd be the fastest growing.
Now if this IS NOT due to immigration then something else is happening isn't it.
I think mit's down to family sizes even those that have been here years have yet to taek on the idea that you don't need lots of children to look after you
as we have pother systems in place.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/04/2015 15:21, whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

I did say the *UK* as a whole, just like you quoted Oz *as a whole*.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 7 April 2015 15:46:32 UTC+1, Bod wrote:
[...]

as we have other systems in place.

I did say the *UK* as a whole, just like you quoted Oz *as a whole*.

It's important to realise that when using stats like this people experience
differnt things that never show up in the shown stats . Then again they are only quoting they can count which is those that agreed to pay the council tax.

Reading govenment stats is one way of finding out, another is to look around your area. Strange we need so many mosques for just 4.4% of the population.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Richard" wrote in message
"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

snip

Do you realize how many of your own countrymen that you alienate when
you post such vituperous comments?
You give English people a bad name by association.

I really don't know why he has such a downer on Australia and
everything Australian.

We kicked him out of the country.

Woops Wodders, you are lying again.

Nope, its all there in the records.

Another lie.

Aussies, like all British colonialists are basically good types.