Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Philips HD9220 Air Fryer "cleaning"

Hi all,
I have an Philips HD9220 Air Fryer that I have had good
cooking from, but the air filter on the back of it seems soggy with
fat.
I have looked at U Tube hoping to see a video on how to remove it to
clean but found nothing, has anyone found a way to do this please?
Mick.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 10:08:14 PM UTC, Mick IOW wrote:
Hi all,
I have an Philips HD9220 Air Fryer that I have had good
cooking from, but the air filter on the back of it seems soggy with
fat.
I have looked at U Tube hoping to see a video on how to remove it to
clean but found nothing, has anyone found a way to do this please?
Mick.

Good soak in boiling water plus washing soda. If that doesnt work I'd try caustic soda instead, but its nasty stuff.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 18 March 2015 18:39:01 UTC, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 10:08:14 PM UTC, Mick IOW wrote:
Hi all,
I have an Philips HD9220 Air Fryer that I have had good
cooking from, but the air filter on the back of it seems soggy with
fat.
I have looked at U Tube hoping to see a video on how to remove it to
clean but found nothing, has anyone found a way to do this please?
Mick.

Good soak in boiling water plus washing soda. If that doesnt work I'd try caustic soda instead, but its nasty stuff.

NT

He wants help to remove it - dullard.

Jim K

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 19 Mar 2015 03:57:10 -0700 (PDT), JimK
wrote:

On Wednesday, 18 March 2015 18:39:01 UTC, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 10:08:14 PM UTC, Mick IOW wrote:
Hi all,
I have an Philips HD9220 Air Fryer that I have had good
cooking from, but the air filter on the back of it seems soggy with
fat.
I have looked at U Tube hoping to see a video on how to remove it to
clean but found nothing, has anyone found a way to do this please?
Mick.

Good soak in boiling water plus washing soda. If that doesnt work I'd try caustic soda instead, but its nasty stuff.

NT

He wants help to remove it - dullard.

Jim K

Yes it ne3es someone who has been brave enough to take one apart!
I just cannot see a way to get it out!
Mick. IOW.