Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT ish EPG on satellite TV

Bought an LG TV with an LNB input. Astra 28.2 ish is the satellite I
wish to connect to.

The TV isn't Freesat and another one I have in use has an EPG that
sometimes displays the channel after you have viewed it. Then it is
only that channel for that time slot. I have occasionally had the
following program displayed but this is rare.

Is there any way of adding an EPG to a none Freesat device?

LNB inputs seem to have a low profile in many manufacturers lists of
attributes. Maybe the lack of an EPG is the reason?

Regards

HN

Satellite Kit polygonum UK diy 21 November 22nd 12 01:00 PM
satellite bob UK diy 27 January 13th 10 11:44 AM
I just got satellite on my PC [email protected] Home Repair 1 January 12th 08 05:12 AM
DIY satellite tv Hugh UK diy 4 December 11th 05 12:04 PM
Siting a satellite dish using satellite eclipse with the sun Roger UK diy 8 October 15th 04 01:46 AM