Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Night attack on ISIS

On Friday, October 24, 2014 at 12:19:34 PM UTC+5:30, harry wrote:
IR footage from helicopter.
https://t.co/7y4mTryb7d

how do they know IS from the innocent used as shields
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
On Friday, October 24, 2014 at 12:19:34 PM UTC+5:30, harry wrote:
IR footage from helicopter.
https://t.co/7y4mTryb7d

how do they know IS from the innocent used as shields

Who knows. Pretty sick posting this kind of footage IMO though. Those are
real people being maimed and killed. Don't care who they are, I ain't
going to revel in that.

You do realise that you're replying to a Harryism from 4 months ago though
do you?

Tim
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 18/02/2015 19:48, Tim+ wrote:

Who knows. Pretty sick posting this kind of footage IMO though. Those are
real people being maimed and killed. Don't care who they are, I ain't
going to revel in that.

That sort of attack is going to discourage terrorism or encourage it?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

jake wrote:
On Wed, 18 Feb 2015 19:48:05 +0000 (UTC), Tim+

On Friday, October 24, 2014 at 12:19:34 PM UTC+5:30, harry wrote:
IR footage from helicopter.
https://t.co/7y4mTryb7d

how do they know IS from the innocent used as shields

Becuase most innocents don't run around at night with rocket
launchers. There is never guarantee of course. I feel sorry for the
kids - even though not targetted it must be damn terrifying poor
things.

Who knows. Pretty sick posting this kind of footage IMO though. Those are
real people being maimed and killed. Don't care who they are, I ain't
going to revel in that.

You are obvioulsy shocked by the footage. Set was IS do and then try
to say the same thing.

is are psychopathic scum not real people. As deranged and evil as it's
possible to get. No one asked you to revel. If they are is ****e I'd
fire the things myself. You do know what they have been doing to
pefectly innocent people don't you? If not go actually look and see
for yourself. THAT does take some watching and is not easy. At least
these scum got obliterated very quicky - not torched to death by fire
in a cage.

Oh FFS, I would have no problem shooting at IS soldiers myself. I was only
referring to sharing such images. The fact that they do much worse things
doesn't justify flaunting similar images.

Tim
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 18/02/2015 22:12, Tim+ wrote:

Oh FFS, I would have no problem shooting at IS soldiers myself. I was only
referring to sharing such images. The fact that they do much worse things
doesn't justify flaunting similar images.

Wasn't that an IS recruitment video we were watching?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
On Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:16:40 -0800, francis.lloyd wrote:

On Friday, October 24, 2014 at 12:19:34 PM UTC+5:30, harry wrote:
IR footage from helicopter.
https://t.co/7y4mTryb7d

how do they know IS from the innocent used as shields

God will know his own.

Exactly what an ISIS suicide bomber believes too.

--
*Eschew obfuscation *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.