Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to disguise an externall CCTV camera

I'm planning to install an external CCTV camera which will be mounted inside my garage looking out through a hole in the wall of the garage at the back of my house and I need some way to disguise and protect it as it'll only be about five feet from the ground.

The camera will be pointing to one side at an angle of about 45 degrees.

So far I've thought of a bird nesting box - I wonder if anyone can think of anything else that might do the job better and wouldn't draw attention.

CCTV Camera DerbyBorn[_5_] UK diy 7 October 22nd 14 07:26 PM
How do I test a CCTV camera ??? boombangabang UK diy 7 September 14th 07 08:02 PM
CCTV camera mattyh UK diy 10 August 16th 07 07:39 PM
Help wiring up a CCTV camera john Smith UK diy 3 August 5th 05 06:18 PM
cctv camera web site? mrcheerful UK diy 14 January 25th 05 08:53 PM