Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT but a good laugh

Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...831855#rlabs=1

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:43:58 -0000, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:

Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...831855#rlabs=1

I know you don't like people from the South but if you are taking that
stance to include the Southern hemisphere people may just think that
you are paranoid.

G.Harman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...831855#rlabs=1

I know you don't like people from the South but if you are taking that
stance to include the Southern hemisphere people may just think that
you are paranoid.

G.Harman

I would never go on one of those shows. though I don't consider myself
thick I can quite imagine getting the wrong answer, the nerves, the nerves!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...an-gets-first-

question-4831855#rlabs=1

I know you don't like people from the South but if you are taking that
stance to include the Southern hemisphere people may just think that
you are paranoid.

G.Harman

I would never go on one of those shows. though I don't consider myself
thick I can quite imagine getting the wrong answer, the nerves, the
nerves!

There are many examples of getting the first question wrong, from all
over the world. Men and women.

I did go on it...but my finger wasn't the fastest by 260ms.

wish to copy them they can pay me £30a message.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/12/2014 13:43, Mr Pounder wrote:
Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...831855#rlabs=1

We already have that. Rod Speed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...831855#rlabs=1

I know you don't like people from the South but if you are taking that
stance to include the Southern hemisphere people may just think that
you are paranoid.

I've lived in Australia. You can take my word that they are a stupid breed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
On 18/12/2014 13:43, Mr Pounder wrote:
Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...831855#rlabs=1

We already have that. Rod Speed.

Yes, he is a dickhead.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message
Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...831855#rlabs=1

There's a lot worse printed every fortnight in "Dumb Britain"
in "Private Eye"

31st Oct No 1378

on 15 to 1

Q. "Born in 1769, what was the name of the first Duke of Wellington ?

A. Napolean Bonaparte

etc. etc.

I assume they check these to make sure they're not just made up.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...an-gets-first-

question-4831855#rlabs=1

I know you don't like people from the South but if you are taking that
stance to include the Southern hemisphere people may just think that
you are paranoid.

G.Harman

I would never go on one of those shows. though I don't consider myself
thick I can quite imagine getting the wrong answer, the nerves, the
nerves!

There are many examples of getting the first question wrong, from all
over the world. Men and women.

I did go on it...but my finger wasn't the fastest by 260ms.

I know someone who went on Blind Date and won (but ****ed off Cilla
and the production team by refusing to take any of it seriously)

Also someone who went on Come Dine With Me, and came last.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...831855#rlabs=1

Ha Ha.
Unlike the British version, that first question is designed to trip up
the nervous contestant.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...an-gets-first-

question-4831855#rlabs=1

I know you don't like people from the South but if you are taking that
stance to include the Southern hemisphere people may just think that
you are paranoid.

G.Harman

I would never go on one of those shows. though I don't consider myself
thick I can quite imagine getting the wrong answer, the nerves, the
nerves!

There are many examples of getting the first question wrong, from all
over the world. Men and women.

I did go on it...but my finger wasn't the fastest by 260ms.

I know someone who went on Blind Date and won (but ****ed off Cilla
and the production team by refusing to take any of it seriously)

Also someone who went on Come Dine With Me, and came last.

Maybe coming last is what made him win blind date.

I know someone who was refused entry to the The Price is Right as he was
****ed up.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I was begged to go on Mastermind, but I was too busy staring as 007 in one
of my Bond movies.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...831855#rlabs=1

Ha Ha.
Unlike the British version, that first question is designed to trip up
the nervous contestant.

Yes, it was a catch question. Very tricky indeed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/12/2014 13:43, Mr Pounder wrote:
Proof that Australians are stupid.

Actually proof that you are stupid. Plonk!

--
Peter Crosland

Reply address is valid
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Peter Crosland" wrote in message
On 18/12/2014 13:43, Mr Pounder wrote:
Proof that Australians are stupid.

Actually proof that you are stupid. Plonk!

You always were a boring ****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...an-gets-first-

question-4831855#rlabs=1

I know you don't like people from the South but if you are taking
that stance to include the Southern hemisphere people may just think
that you are paranoid.

G.Harman

I would never go on one of those shows. though I don't consider myself
thick I can quite imagine getting the wrong answer, the nerves, the
nerves!

There are many examples of getting the first question wrong, from all
over the world. Men and women.

I did go on it...but my finger wasn't the fastest by 260ms.

I know someone who went on Blind Date and won (but ****ed off Cilla and
the production team by refusing to take any of it seriously)

Also someone who went on Come Dine With Me, and came last.

I hate all the contestants on Come Dine With Me!

wish to copy them they can pay me £30a message.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I've also remembered that I also know someone who got as far as FFF on
Mastermind, I had to ask SWMBO to remind me who it was.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message
Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...831855#rlabs=1

We have our own proof right here that Australians are stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

in 1356003 20141218 134358 "Mr Pounder" wrote:
Proof that Australians are stupid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/w...831855#rlabs=1

I suggested to my son that she was management material for the large
multinational he works for.

He said "No, she made a decision".

OT - Good for a laugh DrTeeth UK diy 12 February 11th 13 11:10 AM
So Which Accent Will Presidunce Hussein Assume For The DebateTonight? Laugh..laugh..laugh.. mkr5000 Metalworking 0 October 3rd 12 02:26 PM
You know how Sarah Palin said Paul Revere warned the British?Well, he did. Now, who looks stupid? Laugh..laugh..laugh... David R. Birch Metalworking 3 June 15th 11 03:03 AM
Need a good laugh? iplaypkr Woodworking 0 July 23rd 05 09:05 PM