Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Reusing old and damaged cans of foam and cleaner ???

I have quite a few old and damaged cans of foam,
some are years out of date and dont flow into the guns,
some have the tops damaged.

If I pierce one with a nail then i could maybe use some of the foam which would erupt out,
but is there a better way of doing it,
maybe garffertaping a funnel and hose onto them ?

I also have several old cans of foam cleaner,
with not enough pressure to clean out guns or spray,
but with liquid/gas still in the cans.
How can I collect or use this ?

I will try to get the experiments videoed for your entertainment !

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

George
Posted to uk.d-i-y

makes mental note to get more beer & snacks in anticipation.... :-D

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17 Dec 2014, DICEGEORGE grunted:

I have quite a few old and damaged cans of foam,
some are years out of date and dont flow into the guns,
some have the tops damaged.

If I pierce one with a nail then i could maybe use some of the foam
which would erupt out,

BTDTGTTS - just..... don't.

See http://tinyurl.com/peeu4d2 (or https://groups.google.com/forum/#!
msg/uk.d-i-y/UpYh768HDGc/c5_MLn7lMHIJ) Scroll to my follow-up post near
the end to see how it ended

--
David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lobster wrote:
On 17 Dec 2014, DICEGEORGE grunted:

I have quite a few old and damaged cans of foam,
some are years out of date and dont flow into the guns,
some have the tops damaged.

If I pierce one with a nail then i could maybe use some of the foam
which would erupt out,

BTDTGTTS - just..... don't.

See http://tinyurl.com/peeu4d2 (or https://groups.google.com/forum/#!
msg/uk.d-i-y/UpYh768HDGc/c5_MLn7lMHIJ) Scroll to my follow-up post near
the end to see how it ended

Noooo, DO do it, but make sure you get it on video.

Tim
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
-septemb
er.org, Tim+ writes

Noooo, DO do it, but make sure you get it on video.

Tim

+1

--
Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/12/2014 14:57, DICEGEORGE wrote:
I have quite a few old and damaged cans of foam,
some are years out of date and dont flow into the guns,
some have the tops damaged.

If I pierce one with a nail then i could maybe use some of the foam which would erupt out,
but is there a better way of doing it,
maybe garffertaping a funnel and hose onto them ?

I also have several old cans of foam cleaner,
with not enough pressure to clean out guns or spray,
but with liquid/gas still in the cans.
How can I collect or use this ?

I will try to get the experiments videoed for your entertainment !

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

George

How about riot control?

http://www.howitworksdaily.com/exper...rol-riot-foam/