Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl cordless drill

Bought their Li-ion small cordless drill earlier this year. It's a great
smaller sized drill for where my full size one is too big. And it's a lot
lighter too. Very pleased with it. So although the battery life is good,
as with all cordless it would be good to have a second battery - so I
looked to see if I could get one as a spare. And I can. For 10 quid more
than the complete drill cost...

--
*And the cardiologist' s diet: - If it tastes good spit it out.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Bought their Li-ion small cordless drill earlier this year. It's a great
smaller sized drill for where my full size one is too big. And it's a lot
lighter too. Very pleased with it. So although the battery life is good,
as with all cordless it would be good to have a second battery - so I
looked to see if I could get one as a spare. And I can. For 10 quid more
than the complete drill cost...

I wondered where this story was going. ROFLMAO.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:47:16 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

So although the battery life is good,
as with all cordless it would be good to have a second battery - so I
looked to see if I could get one as a spare. And I can. For 10 quid more
than the complete drill cost...

The printer ink model.
What about batterysupermarket.com kind of thing?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.einhelltools.co.uk/cmspage.php?page_id=69

--
*Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 00:34:46 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

http://www.einhelltools.co.uk/cmspage.php?page_id=69

This is a bit more informative, by picture of item...
http://www.einhelltools.co.uk/produc...1-cid1876.html

Don't know about the Lidl UK site, but Monday has a Lidl IE offer of
an Einhell AG for €25, variable speed 125mm. Sod's Law dictates that
I'd just bought an Einhell a couple of weeks ago, but a man can't have
too many AGs anyway, and this one will do nicely.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

= Don't know about the Lidl UK site, but Monday has a Lidl IE offer of
an Einhell AG for €25, variable speed 125mm.

AG ?

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/30/2014 12:08 PM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

= Don't know about the Lidl UK site, but Monday has a Lidl IE offer of
an Einhell AG for €25, variable speed 125mm.

AG ?

Angle grinder?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, November 24, 2014 4:54:11 PM UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Bought their Li-ion small cordless drill earlier this year. It's a great
smaller sized drill for where my full size one is too big.

But does it have PowerBullet technology ;-)

Owain