Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to find out what the source of my household water is?

Is it possible / feasible to track back from a water main to the original
source of the water? I live in an area where there is some river extraction,
some boreholes and some supplied from distant reservoirs.

Is there a website somewhere where you can pop in your postcode and get an
answer to where the water was pumped from?

Just curious, its part of a local debate I'm having!

Thanks!

Matt

Trumpet valve oil household substitute (will 3-in-1 household oil work)? sam bruno Home Repair 34 July 6th 16 12:44 PM
Household water feeds. ss UK diy 26 August 10th 13 07:29 PM
Net Worth of Average Canadian Household Far Exceeds US Household Since2011 Ed[_10_] Home Repair 21 July 19th 12 04:23 AM
Net Worth of Average Canadian Household Far Exceeds US Household Since2011 Ed[_10_] Home Ownership 21 July 19th 12 04:23 AM
Heating Hot Tub using household hot water. Bob Home Repair 7 July 19th 05 11:34 AM