Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hose for external tap kit

I managed to snap the white plastic screw on the DIY external tap kit which
has been in place for a few years at home - it had started to leak a little,
I assume the seal had perished or similar, so I unscrewed, applied some
PTFE tape and tightened up. Too hard!

Can you buy just the hose element? Is it simply a washing machine fitting
cut down to size?