Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Scared Scientists: The Moving Portraits Which Will Change Forever Your Views on Climate Change

[Embedded links at site]

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-L...climate-change

Scared Scientists: The Moving Portraits Which Will Change
Forever Your Views on Climate Change
August 28, 2014
by James Delingpole

First they showed us the melting ice caps. But we just said:
"Yeah. It's what ice does in summer."

Then they showed us the drowning polar bears. But we just
said: "Proves nothing. And anyway the polar bear population
has increased fivefold in 50 years, which hardly sounds like
a species under threat."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Climate change is real, its been going on since the earth was created, the
argument is whether we can stop what is going to happen anyway, or indeed
how much we are affecting it or not. I have said for some time that the
powers that be would like to take charge of the climate. sounds like a real
cool idea, until you realise the track record we have for cocking stuff up!
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Richard" wrote in message
[Embedded links at site]

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-L...climate-change

Scared Scientists: The Moving Portraits Which Will Change
Forever Your Views on Climate Change
August 28, 2014
by James Delingpole

First they showed us the melting ice caps. But we just said:
"Yeah. It's what ice does in summer."

Then they showed us the drowning polar bears. But we just
said: "Proves nothing. And anyway the polar bear population
has increased fivefold in 50 years, which hardly sounds like
a species under threat."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/08/14 08:33, Richard wrote:
[Embedded links at site]

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-L...climate-change

Scared Scientists: The Moving Portraits Which Will Change
Forever Your Views on Climate Change

As In "I am so scared that I will lose all my funding and my academic
credibility and be forced to do something useful like becoming a
hairdresser, if people stop believing in man made climate change and
start looking at the facts"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Richard" wrote in message
[Embedded links at site]

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-L...climate-change

Scared Scientists: The Moving Portraits Which Will Change
Forever Your Views on Climate Change
August 28, 2014
by James Delingpole

First they showed us the melting ice caps. But we just said:
"Yeah. It's what ice does in summer."

Then they showed us the drowning polar bears. But we just
said: "Proves nothing. And anyway the polar bear population
has increased fivefold in 50 years, which hardly sounds like
a species under threat."

Deling pole is barking mad.
He was sacked from the Telegraph and now works for the US tealeafs (this
Breitbart thing.)
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/James_Delingpole

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harryagain" wrote in message ...

"Richard" wrote in message
[Embedded links at site]

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-L...climate-change

Scared Scientists: The Moving Portraits Which Will Change
Forever Your Views on Climate Change
August 28, 2014
by James Delingpole

First they showed us the melting ice caps. But we just said:
"Yeah. It's what ice does in summer."

Then they showed us the drowning polar bears. But we just
said: "Proves nothing. And anyway the polar bear population
has increased fivefold in 50 years, which hardly sounds like
a species under threat."

Deling pole is barking mad.
He was sacked from the Telegraph and now works for the US tealeafs (this
Breitbart thing.)
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/James_Delingpole

Looking at the photos, there are several AGW fanatics who seem to fit in the
barking mad category.