Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Default Climate Change

http://tinyurl.com/n5837lf

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Sun, 22 Jun 2014 05:00:16 GMT, (greenaum) wrote:

Please keep all this **** to yourself. I don't go posting oscillator
schematics on the politics groups.

Who is greenaum?

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 09:50:16 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/n5837lf

Climate change may be real and a real problem, but don't expect
politicians to do much more than try to profit from it.

It isn't like Bush, or Cheney didn't profit personally from the wars
they initiated. Climate change will be the same thing - a chance for
personal profit by the hucksters we are allowed to elect.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

greenaum wrote:
Please keep all this **** to yourself. I don't go posting oscillator
schematics on the politics groups.

That might be a good thing, since they bounce all over the place...
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics
SMS SMS is offline

On 6/19/2014 9:50 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/n5837lf

...Jim Thompson

One more for the kill-file.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/n5837lf

Climate change may be real and a real problem, but don't expect
politicians to do much more than try to profit from it.

That is possibly the most accurate political comment ever posted here -
although I expect the same paradigm applies to all problems.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Sun, 22 Jun 2014 09:09:38 -0700, sms
wrote:

On 6/19/2014 9:50 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/n5837lf

...Jim Thompson

One more for the kill-file.

Do us all a favor and killfile everyone.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 6/19/2014 9:50 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/n5837lf

...Jim Thompson

One more for the kill-file.

Do us all a favor and killfile everyone.

Agent has a built-in schmuck sensor, so I wasn't "treated" to any of
scharf's comments until you replied and gave him a podium :-(

An unfed troll gathers no podium.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
http://tinyurl.com/n5837lf

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Interesting:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/env...ming-data.html

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On 6/19/2014 11:50 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/n5837lf

...Jim Thompson

See anymore about this?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/env...ming-data.html

Mikek

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Sun, 22 Jun 2014 23:40:44 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 6/19/2014 11:50 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/n5837lf

...Jim Thompson

See anymore about this?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/env...ming-data.html

Mikek

Thermal measurements are always difficult. In a non-trivial physical system,
repeatability of a few deg C is good work. The cold fusion thing was mostly bad
calorimetry by a lot of scientists around the world.

Heat island effects, station location changes, urbanization, Stevenson Box
changes, cherry picking, "corrections", all those could add enough error that
there may have been no warming at all in the last 100 years.