Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Amazon?yodel saga continues.

Having been notified my widgets had been despatched I checked the
tracking information. The package arrived in my local Yodel depot at
253am this morning but is not scheduled for delivery until tomorrow. As
it happens I have just had another parcel delivered by Yodel that
arrived at the local depot after the first one! The Yodel driver is
regularly on this run and is always pleasant and helpful so I asked him
what went wrong. He stared at the sky and expressed his annoyance an
apologies for this. His van was nothing like full so was it a cockup or
a deliberate delay?
--
Peter Crosland

Reply address is valid
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:04:22 AM UTC+1, Peter Crosland wrote:
Having been notified my widgets had been despatched I checked the
tracking information. The package arrived in my local Yodel depot at
253am this morning but is not scheduled for delivery until tomorrow. As
it happens I have just had another parcel delivered by Yodel that
arrived at the local depot after the first one! The Yodel driver is
regularly on this run and is always pleasant and helpful so I asked him
what went wrong. He stared at the sky and expressed his annoyance an
apologies for this. His van was nothing like full so was it a cockup or
a deliberate delay?

I dont think this sort of information is overly accurate. We were notified yesterday that a pallet was due for delivery tmorrow - but it had just been delivered. (Not Amazon or Yodel.)

NT