Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default A piece of ash.. the saga continues (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
A piece of ash.. the saga continues (1/1)-ash01-jpg  A piece of ash.. the saga continues (1/1)-ash1-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"mac davis" wrote in message

It's awesome.... Thanks for sharing the pics.

Bill

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:28:17 -0400, "Bill" wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .

It's awesome.... Thanks for sharing the pics.

Bill

You're welcome, Bill..
I try to keep this group going when I have stuff in progress that others might
learn or get ideas from..

I was hoping to have it finished days ago, but time restrictions, design changes
and weather have slowed it down.. We had a warm front come in suddenly and we've
had a week of 60 - 70% humidity and it really slows the curing time of the
Danish oil..

Two hardest parts of the creativity process for me are not rushing a piece,
(multiple chucks help here), and knowing when to stop..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"mac davis" wrote in message

Two hardest parts of the creativity process for me are not rushing a
piece,
(multiple chucks help here), and knowing when to stop..

mac

I've been designing a workbench for a couple weeks now, tinkering with
SketchUp
software (new to me). Amazing how many questions came up after I thought I
was basically
finished with the design. My pencil and paper sketches let me slip by too
easily.. : )
I'll post pics of my bench when it is finished (probably this July). Good
luck with your work!

Bill