Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FS PAT equipment

Early days, but I might have for sale a Seaward Primetest 220 PAT
tester along with its associated series flash tester, 220 with case and
both in an overall carry case, including manuals, leads and all pretty
much all as new.

Might there be any interest?

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 9:00:41 PM UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Early days, but I might have for sale a Seaward Primetest 220 PAT
tester along with its associated series flash tester, 220 with case and
both in an overall carry case, including manuals, leads and all pretty
much all as new.
Might there be any interest?

You forgot to mention how much and how you propose to sell it

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/07/14 21:00, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Early days, but I might have for sale a Seaward Primetest 220 PAT tester
along with its associated series flash tester, 220 with case and both in
an overall carry case, including manuals, leads and all pretty much all
as new.

Might there be any interest?

You'd do well putting together a short training course 'for the
technically skilled' on using the equipment, and then hiring it out
(with insurance) for companies interested in doing their own testing.
The flash tester would be something used in production and repair
facilities, not for the run of the mill guy running about checking
plugtops.

http://www.pat-training.co.uk/seawar...pat_tester.htm

I very almost bought one ...

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian C was thinking very hard :
On 26/07/14 21:00, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Early days, but I might have for sale a Seaward Primetest 220 PAT tester
along with its associated series flash tester, 220 with case and both in
an overall carry case, including manuals, leads and all pretty much all
as new.

Might there be any interest?

You'd do well putting together a short training course 'for the technically
skilled' on using the equipment, and then hiring it out (with insurance) for
companies interested in doing their own testing. The flash tester would be
something used in production and repair facilities, not for the run of the
mill guy running about checking plugtops.

http://www.pat-training.co.uk/seawar...pat_tester.htm

I very almost bought one ...

I would have no interest in doing that.

I made an error in the quick look I took of the items - the unit with
it is the calibration check unit, as this -
http://instrotech.com/seaward-pat-ch...pa-p-1555.html

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/07/2014 21:00, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Early days, but I might have for sale a Seaward Primetest 220 PAT tester
along with its associated series flash tester, 220 with case and both in
an overall carry case, including manuals, leads and all pretty much all
as new.

Might there be any interest?

I could be interested.... ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm was thinking very hard :
On 26/07/2014 21:00, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Early days, but I might have for sale a Seaward Primetest 220 PAT tester
along with its associated series flash tester, 220 with case and both in
an overall carry case, including manuals, leads and all pretty much all
as new.

Might there be any interest?

I could be interested.... ;-)

As said it is not definitely for sale yet, just gauging interest, but
PM me with an offer/ requests for photos.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

After serious thinking Harry Bloomfield wrote :
John Rumm was thinking very hard :
On 26/07/2014 21:00, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Early days, but I might have for sale a Seaward Primetest 220 PAT tester
along with its associated series flash tester, 220 with case and both in
an overall carry case, including manuals, leads and all pretty much all
as new.

Might there be any interest?

I could be interested.... ;-)

As said it is not definitely for sale yet, just gauging interest, but PM me
with an offer/ requests for photos.

I don't think there is an address there, so PM me at -
- remove the obvious from the address.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
. uk...
After serious thinking Harry Bloomfield wrote :
John Rumm was thinking very hard :
On 26/07/2014 21:00, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Early days, but I might have for sale a Seaward Primetest 220 PAT
tester
along with its associated series flash tester, 220 with case and both
in
an overall carry case, including manuals, leads and all pretty much all
as new.

Might there be any interest?

I could be interested.... ;-)

As said it is not definitely for sale yet, just gauging interest, but PM
me with an offer/ requests for photos.

I don't think there is an address there, so PM me at -
- remove the obvious from the address.

John's email is in his sig. BTW I might be interested in it for someone
else.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote in message
On Sunday, July 27, 2014 12:36:45 PM UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
expressed precisely :
On Sunday, July 27, 2014 12:33:40 PM UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
wrote on 27/07/2014 :
On Sunday, July 27, 2014 9:36:16 AM UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
used his keyboard to write :
On Saturday, July 26, 2014 9:00:41 PM UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Early days, but I might have for sale a Seaward Primetest 220 PAT
tester along with its associated series flash tester, 220 with case
and
both in an overall carry case, including manuals, leads and all
pretty
much all as new.
Might there be any interest?

You forgot to mention how much and how you propose to sell it

As said - early days, but open to offers. So far as selling method
goes, I rather thought to offer it, some one offers to buy, a price
is
agreed,paid and item is sent/collected would work fine.

Not for us then

Sorry, I wasn't aware you were endowed with the power to speak on
behalf of _everyone_. ï¿oeoe

Me either - are you claiming I am ? lol

You said _us_, as if replying on behalf of everyone.

Us means any number of people from 2 upward. I assumed you knew that.

I read it that you were speaking for the newsgroup. And what is wrong with a
regular poster testing the water with regards the possible sale of a PAT
tester and giving the posters here first options instead of just banging it
on Ebay?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW pretended :
BTW I might be interested in it for someone else.

You have my email Adam, make and offer

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
. uk...
ARW pretended :
BTW I might be interested in it for someone else.

You have my email Adam, make and offer

First I have to find out if the person looking for a PAT tester still wants
one. But thanks for the heads up.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 19:58:53 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

First I have to find out if the person looking for a PAT tester still wants
one. But thanks for the heads up.

I've just forked 54 quid out to have a seaward pat machine re
calibrated and the only guy competent to use it has handed in his
notice. I'll get the model number and see if the boss wants to sell
it.

AJH
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 10:23:14 PM UTC+1, ARW wrote:
wrote in message

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 9:58:59 PM UTC+1, ARW wrote:

wrote in message

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 8:03:53 PM UTC+1, ARW wrote:

wrote in message

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 9:36:16 AM UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield

used his keyboard to write :

wrote:

Not for us then

Sorry, I wasn't aware you were endowed with the power to speak on

behalf of _everyone_. �oeoe