Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT re astraweb

Has anyone had trouble posting from astraweb in the last few days,I just
made one post with astraweb from seamonkey which worked and the second
did not, have been having trouble for the last few days, not only this
computer also a laptop with linux with astraweb from thunderbird.In
these cases I have had to go to eternal sept to get through
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/07/2014 09:39, F Murtz wrote:
Has anyone had trouble posting from astraweb in the last few days,I just
made one post with astraweb from seamonkey which worked and the second
did not, have been having trouble for the last few days, not only this
computer also a laptop with linux with astraweb from thunderbird.In
these cases I have had to go to eternal sept to get through

This is astraweb so I guess not I.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/07/2014 09:39, F Murtz wrote:
Has anyone had trouble posting from astraweb in the last few days,I just
made one post with astraweb from seamonkey which worked and the second
did not, have been having trouble for the last few days, not only this
computer also a laptop with linux with astraweb from thunderbird.In
these cases I have had to go to eternal sept to get through

Ok for me if this gets through, but I mainly use eternal september now.

Was OT - Why does Astraweb ping the speaker? Peter Bogiatzidis Woodworking 0 May 25th 10 04:46 PM
OT - Why does Astraweb ping the speaker? Peter Bogiatzidis Woodworking 6 May 6th 10 07:12 PM
Astraweb News Jack Novak Woodworking 10 September 23rd 09 07:33 PM
O/T: AstraWeb Users Lew Hodgett[_4_] Woodworking 3 September 19th 09 01:05 AM
free.binaries.pictures.woodworking now on astraweb Han Woodworking 2 July 28th 08 02:01 PM