Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Windows 8 nearly drove me insane

I went to help an elderly partially sighted lady with her new computer.My first real experience of Windows 8.

I thought I was good with computers but I felt like I'd never used one before and left wanting to firebomb the nearest Microsoft office!

It's like someone taking a car and swapping the pedals round, putting the ignition key in the rear wing and the steering wheel in the glove box. Is Windows 8 an improvement for some? I'd like to know who they are!!