Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone want a Robotic Arm ?

I'm having a major clear out including a Robotic Arm :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1213176428...84.m1555.l2648

Look at my other items. Impact Mole, concrete vibrator, Prison door, tractor
all sorts of stuff that I've kept too long

Andrew

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Not unless it can give a decent hand job

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 12 Apr 2014 13:32:41 +0100
"ARW" wrote:

Not unless it can give a decent hand job

There was an edition of The Big Bang about that.

--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote:

Not unless it can give a decent hand job

Coupled with the available concrete vibrator, you never know. And then
there's the prison door, which might be useful......

--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message ...

Not unless it can give a decent hand job

Well Adam there's an opportunity for HOURS of fun for you, and this one only
does what you tell it (her)

(It does have a gripper hand !!!!!!!)

Mind you, don't cock up the programming or it'll give you lots of ball ache
!

Andrew

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"ARW" wrote:

Not unless it can give a decent hand job

Coupled with the available concrete vibrator, you never know.

And then
there's the prison door, which might be useful......

For a drug dealers house

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I thought you were getting married?

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"JimK" wrote in message
I thought you were getting married?

Q. How do you stop a woman from giving you a blow job
A. Marry her.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARW
o.uk scribeth thus
"JimK" wrote in message
I thought you were getting married?

Q. How do you stop a woman from giving you a blow job
A. Marry her.

Sounds like you speak from personal experience;(?...

--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 12 Apr 2014 13:46:59 +0100, Davey wrote:

Not unless it can give a decent hand job

There was an edition of The Big Bang about that.

The Big Bang Theory, Season 4, Episode 1, The Robotic Manipulation

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew Mawson wrote:
concrete vibrator

I think someone on here was wanting something of that ilk recently?

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew Mawson wrote:
I'm having a major clear out including a Robotic Arm :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1213176428...84.m1555.l2648

I don't think it would fit on my shoulder.

--
Mike Barnes
Cheshire, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/04/2014 16:46, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 12 Apr 2014 13:46:59 +0100, Davey wrote:

Not unless it can give a decent hand job

There was an edition of The Big Bang about that.

The Big Bang Theory, Season 4, Episode 1, The Robotic Manipulation

From memory, the best quote went something like:

Nurse: "So where is the rest of the robot?"
Howard: "I only built the arm"
Nurse: "because that was all that you needed huh"

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , ARW
o.uk scribeth thus
"JimK" wrote in message
I thought you were getting married?

Q. How do you stop a woman from giving you a blow job
A. Marry her.

Sounds like you speak from personal experience;(?...

I have been married before....

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARW
o.uk scribeth thus
"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , ARW
o.uk scribeth thus
"JimK" wrote in message
I thought you were getting married?

Q. How do you stop a woman from giving you a blow job
A. Marry her.

Sounds like you speak from personal experience;(?...

I have been married before....

Tell me about it;!..

Still nothing new re wimmen and a bit of the other .. sez so on the BBC
today tho it seems its an old story;!...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4790313.stm
--
Tony Sayer