Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Canon DVD/CD disc print function

Hi all,
I originally installed my Canon ip4700 series A4 Printer on a Win 7 64
bit computer in March 2010
on upgrading the computer, I used the original installation CD to
install the print drivers.

I print DVD disc with the CD Label Print function, the original
computer has Version CD Label Print 1.4.1
my new Win 7 64 bit computer, that I used the same installation CD
on, has Canon Easy-photo print ex version 4.0.0

With the new version, I cannot see how to print my DVD printable disc
using my own imagine on it instead of one of the supplied patterns?

Would anyone know how I can reinstall the Version CD Label Print 1.4.1
instead of the version 4.0.0 please

Mick.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:32:35 AM UTC+1, Mick wrote:
Hi all,

I originally installed my Canon ip4700 series A4 Printer on a Win 7 64

bit computer in March 2010

on upgrading the computer, I used the original installation CD to

install the print drivers.

I print DVD disc with the CD Label Print function, the original

computer has Version CD Label Print 1.4.1

my new Win 7 64 bit computer, that I used the same installation CD

on, has Canon Easy-photo print ex version 4.0.0

With the new version, I cannot see how to print my DVD printable disc

using my own imagine on it instead of one of the supplied patterns?

Would anyone know how I can reinstall the Version CD Label Print 1.4.1

instead of the version 4.0.0 please

Mick.

You can download 1.4.1 direct from Canon:

http://software.canon-europe.com/software/0030999.asp

although 1.4.2 is three years newer:

http://www.canon-europe.com/Support/...&type=download

All the ip4700 software is he

http://www.canon-europe.com/Support/...MA_iP4700.aspx

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 9 Apr 2014 23:57:23 -0700 (PDT), mike
wrote:

[...]

Thank you very much, I used the 1.4.1 one as that does what I want ok.
Thanks,
Mick.