Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Amazing time lapse video.

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=4627a8984ac8

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, March 31, 2014 9:35:52 AM UTC+1, harry wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=4627a8984ac8

Quite amazing.
Would have liked more detail on the bit where they cut it in half though - but, erm, that is the point of time lapse. It would make an interesting documentary.
Simon.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message ,
sm_jamieson writes
It would make an interesting documentary.

Much more interesting, I should think, than a cruise on one of those
ships.

I also think this would have made a good documentary. There must have
been some "interesting" discussions before the bankruptcy. I wonder what
happened to the bathrooms and marble fittings.

http://www.theengineer.co.uk/in-dept...-dry/273378.ar
ticle
--
Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/03/14 09:35, harryagain wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=4627a8984ac8

More here without the spam.
http://www.mktimelapse.com/

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 04:25:57 -0700 (PDT), sm_jamieson
wrote:

On Monday, March 31, 2014 9:35:52 AM UTC+1, harry wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=4627a8984ac8

Quite amazing.
Would have liked more detail on the bit where they cut it in half though - but, erm, that is the point of time lapse. It would make an interesting documentary.
Simon.

Talk about a cut n shut!

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Monday, March 31, 2014 9:35:52 AM UTC+1, harry wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=4627a8984ac8

Quite amazing.
Would have liked more detail on the bit where they cut it in half though - but, erm, that is the point of time lapse. It would make an interesting documentary.
Simon.

Talk about a cut n shut!

Thinking the same. What exactly WERE they doing? Is that a special
section that contains all the plant (it kinda looked that way) or was it
just rotten?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Monday, March 31, 2014 9:35:52 AM UTC+1, harry wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=4627a8984ac8

Quite amazing.
Would have liked more detail on the bit where they cut it in half
though - but, erm, that is the point of time lapse. It would make an
interesting documentary.
Simon.

Talk about a cut n shut!

Thinking the same. What exactly WERE they doing? Is that a special
section that contains all the plant (it kinda looked that way) or was it
just rotten?

They were stretching it - cut in half, add a bit in the middle, rejoin.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Monday, March 31, 2014 9:35:52 AM UTC+1, harry wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=4627a8984ac8

Quite amazing.
Would have liked more detail on the bit where they cut it in half
though - but, erm, that is the point of time lapse. It would make an
interesting documentary.
Simon.

Talk about a cut n shut!

Thinking the same. What exactly WERE they doing? Is that a special
section that contains all the plant (it kinda looked that way) or was it
just rotten?

They were stretching it - cut in half, add a bit in the middle, rejoin.

Ah - a stretch liner. That's new
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/03/2014 19:02, Adrian C wrote:
On 31/03/14 09:35, harryagain wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=4627a8984ac8

More here without the spam.
http://www.mktimelapse.com/

Unfortunately unless I watch the original I won't know which one to pick...

Andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/04/14 21:17, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 31/03/2014 19:02, Adrian C wrote:
On 31/03/14 09:35, harryagain wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=4627a8984ac8

More here without the spam.
http://www.mktimelapse.com/

Unfortunately unless I watch the original I won't know which one to pick...

Ok, same on YouTube.

Cruise Ship timelapse - Extension of Balmoral at Blohm+Voss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwG7z_aowKw

And with some more detail of the inside job

Balmoral Refit Video 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEty7mtEw4k

Andy

The problem with following some links from Harry is that they often are
the results of his unique & tasteless hunt for videos of people
accidentally cut in half or those that have lost their heads by the
sword etc... And I really don't need to see that as a recommended link
following this one about extending boats.

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Adrian C" wrote in message
[...]

Which ones are those ****-fer-brains?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/03/2014 12:25, sm_jamieson wrote:
Quite amazing.
Would have liked more detail on the bit where they cut it in half though - but, erm, that is the point of time lapse. It would make an interesting documentary.

Like on this video ?
http://player.vimeo.com/video/16239683

Pete@

--