Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

Default OT Amazing time lapse video.

On 01/04/14 21:17, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 31/03/2014 19:02, Adrian C wrote:
On 31/03/14 09:35, harryagain wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=4627a8984ac8

More here without the spam.
http://www.mktimelapse.com/

Unfortunately unless I watch the original I won't know which one to pick...

Ok, same on YouTube.

Cruise Ship timelapse - Extension of Balmoral at Blohm+Voss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwG7z_aowKw

And with some more detail of the inside job

Balmoral Refit Video 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEty7mtEw4k

Andy

The problem with following some links from Harry is that they often are
the results of his unique & tasteless hunt for videos of people
accidentally cut in half or those that have lost their heads by the
sword etc... And I really don't need to see that as a recommended link
following this one about extending boats.

--
Adrian C