Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&Q product recommendation

I've no connection with the company, btw., but this is too good to
miss so I'm passing it on here.

Just thought I'd give a big thumbs up to the Bizzybee brand rubber
gloves they stock (invariably mauve for some reason, but no matter)
They are a must-have for the avid DIYer. They're great for anything
from washing the dishes and cleaning the bog to more serious stuff and
they last a LONG time. I find they last me a good year which is about
10 times longer than those crappy, over-rated Marigolds - and cheaper!

So if you're after expanding your diy kit, or you're just feeling
romantic and fancy treating the missus to a surprise present, then
these gloves are just the job!

cheers,

cd.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/03/2014 17:34, Cursitor Doom wrote:
So if you're after expanding your diy kit, or you're just feeling
romantic and fancy treating the missus to a surprise present, then
these gloves are just the job!

"Darling I've bought you a present. Some nice rubber gloves".

How romantic :P

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Vir Campestris wrote:
On 16/03/2014 17:34, Cursitor Doom wrote:
So if you're after expanding your diy kit, or you're just feeling
romantic and fancy treating the missus to a surprise present, then
these gloves are just the job!

"Darling I've bought you a present. Some nice rubber gloves".

How romantic :P

Andy

And I know where my wife would stuff them if I presented them to her as a
"gift"!

Never marry a red-head (even if it has now turned rather white now) a
nuclear explosion is nothing compared to her temper!

Cash

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
Just thought I'd give a big thumbs up to the Bizzybee brand rubber
gloves they stock (invariably mauve for some reason, but no matter)
They are a must-have for the avid DIYer. They're great for anything
from washing the dishes and cleaning the bog to more serious stuff and
they last a LONG time. I find they last me a good year which is about
10 times longer than those crappy, over-rated Marigolds - and cheaper!

What bloke wears gloves to do the washing up?

--
*A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 16 Mar 2014 22:59:24 -0000, "Cash"
wrote:

And I know where my wife would stuff them if I presented them to her as a
"gift"!

How about Mother's Day, then? Only 2 weeks away...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
Just thought I'd give a big thumbs up to the Bizzybee brand rubber
gloves they stock (invariably mauve for some reason, but no matter)
They are a must-have for the avid DIYer. They're great for anything
from washing the dishes and cleaning the bog to more serious stuff and
they last a LONG time. I find they last me a good year which is about
10 times longer than those crappy, over-rated Marigolds - and cheaper!

What bloke wears gloves to do the washing up?

Well, not rubber ones. Maybe nitrile... :-)

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Well, maybe he is into rubber in the bedroom or something, it takes all
sorts you know...
I was wondering about the colour. Maybe they are a bit like Arfur Daley
stuff, nobody wanted them due to the clour and so bq got them at a knock
down price. In which case rush out now and get them before they are all
gone.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Vir Campestris" wrote in message
On 16/03/2014 17:34, Cursitor Doom wrote:
So if you're after expanding your diy kit, or you're just feeling
romantic and fancy treating the missus to a surprise present, then
these gloves are just the job!

"Darling I've bought you a present. Some nice rubber gloves".

How romantic :P

Andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
Just thought I'd give a big thumbs up to the Bizzybee brand rubber
gloves they stock (invariably mauve for some reason, but no matter)
They are a must-have for the avid DIYer. They're great for anything
from washing the dishes and cleaning the bog to more serious stuff and
they last a LONG time. I find they last me a good year which is about
10 times longer than those crappy, over-rated Marigolds - and cheaper!

What bloke wears gloves to do the washing up?

What bloke does the washing up?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Cursitor Doom wrote:
Just thought I'd give a big thumbs up to the Bizzybee brand rubber
gloves they stock (invariably mauve for some reason, but no matter)
They are a must-have for the avid DIYer. They're great for anything
from washing the dishes and cleaning the bog to more serious stuff and
they last a LONG time. I find they last me a good year which is about
10 times longer than those crappy, over-rated Marigolds - and cheaper!

What bloke wears gloves to do the washing up?

What bloke does the washing up?

Any decent one. Even if it is only loading the dishwasher. ;-)

--
*All generalizations are false.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

It may have escaped your notice, but from April 1st (an
appropriate choice of date, perhaps?) there won't be
a B&Q in England.

(Only an, "E", an "n", a "g", an "l", an "a", another "n",
and a "d". )

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/03/2014 17:34, Cursitor Doom wrote:
I've no connection with the company, btw., but this is too good to
miss so I'm passing it on here.

Just thought I'd give a big thumbs up to the Bizzybee brand rubber
gloves they stock (invariably mauve for some reason, but no matter)
They are a must-have for the avid DIYer. They're great for anything
from washing the dishes and cleaning the bog to more serious stuff and
they last a LONG time. I find they last me a good year which is about
10 times longer than those crappy, over-rated Marigolds - and cheaper!

So if you're after expanding your diy kit, or you're just feeling
romantic and fancy treating the missus to a surprise present, then
these gloves are just the job!

cheers,

cd.

Best gloves ever are the ones used by the ambulance service :-)

Recommendation for Borate wood-preservative product? blueman Home Repair 10 May 5th 20 09:44 PM
What is the best product? Kate[_5_] Home Repair 4 July 31st 09 07:34 AM
New (use for a) product HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 8 June 29th 08 12:23 AM
new product qtheland Woodworking 0 February 24th 08 02:12 PM
what product to use? RB Electronics Repair 6 February 21st 06 09:59 AM