Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Water pump question.

Hi.
This is a question that pops into my head from time to time.
If you were in a situation where you had to punp some water out of something
and didn't have a pump, could say a router or power drill motor be adapted for use as a pump?

I'm not one of the poor sods currently 4 feet deep in god knows what so
its a theoretical question?

Thanks.

Arthur