Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Siemens RWB29 out of stock at SF

looks as if SF has stopped stocking the Siemens RWB29 programmer - none in
Northampton today and the web site is for collection only but none
available!
Plumb Ceter is taking the **** at £129.40!

Still looking.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , PeterC
writes
looks as if SF has stopped stocking the Siemens RWB29 programmer - none in
Northampton today and the web site is for collection only but none
available!
Plumb Ceter is taking the **** at £129.40!

Still looking.

In stock here, same price once economy delivery is added but don't
expect next day:

http://www.heatingcontrolsonline.co.uk/

I've used them before and found them ok.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Syke wrote:
Try this. I've got one and it's very good.

http://www.heatingcontrolsonline.co....?search=rwb-29

Regards

Syke

On 30/01/2014 13:34, PeterC wrote:
looks as if SF has stopped stocking the Siemens RWB29 programmer -
none in
Northampton today and the web site is for collection only but none
available!
Plumb Ceter is taking the **** at £129.40!

Still looking.

£59

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Siemans-RWB2...=siemens+rwb29

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:01:16 +0000, Syke wrote:

Try this. I've got one and it's very good.

http://www.heatingcontrolsonline.co....?search=rwb-29

Regards

Syke

Thanks for the links to this site - it was on the second page of the search
that I did.
Wickes have it for the same price as SF, but not in store. No 'click 'n'
collect' which is a damned nuisance, especially as the national distribution
centre is about 40 min. walk from the store!

On 30/01/2014 13:34, PeterC wrote:
looks as if SF has stopped stocking the Siemens RWB29 programmer - none in
Northampton today and the web site is for collection only but none
available!
Plumb Ceter is taking the **** at £129.40!

Still looking.

--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
whilst religions hold sway
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:23:50 +0000, fred wrote:

In article , PeterC
writes
looks as if SF has stopped stocking the Siemens RWB29 programmer - none in
Northampton today and the web site is for collection only but none
available!
Plumb Ceter is taking the **** at £129.40!

Still looking.

In stock here, same price once economy delivery is added but don't
expect next day:

http://www.heatingcontrolsonline.co.uk/

I've used them before and found them ok.

Yes, spotted that one when searching and saved it in case.
It might be a worry for those, like Adam, who fit them as standard if
they're being discontinued.

I don't know if there's a good alternative.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"PeterC" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:23:50 +0000, fred wrote:

In article , PeterC
writes
looks as if SF has stopped stocking the Siemens RWB29 programmer - none
in
Northampton today and the web site is for collection only but none
available!
Plumb Ceter is taking the **** at £129.40!

Still looking.

In stock here, same price once economy delivery is added but don't
expect next day:

http://www.heatingcontrolsonline.co.uk/

I've used them before and found them ok.

Yes, spotted that one when searching and saved it in case.
It might be a worry for those, like Adam, who fit them as standard if
they're being discontinued.

Ebay? There is a buy it now for £35

Screwfix have two Siemens programmers and both are out of stock. Looks like
Screwfix are stopping selling them.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 2 Feb 2014 07:41:48 -0000, ARW wrote:

"PeterC" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:23:50 +0000, fred wrote:

In article , PeterC
writes
looks as if SF has stopped stocking the Siemens RWB29 programmer - none
in
Northampton today and the web site is for collection only but none
available!
Plumb Ceter is taking the **** at £129.40!

Still looking.

In stock here, same price once economy delivery is added but don't
expect next day:

http://www.heatingcontrolsonline.co.uk/

I've used them before and found them ok.

Yes, spotted that one when searching and saved it in case.
It might be a worry for those, like Adam, who fit them as standard if
they're being discontinued.

Ebay? There is a buy it now for £35

Ah well, she'll just have to pay the £45 for one from Wickes. Not in store
(damned nuisance; no 'click 'n' collect', even though the dist. centre is
about 3 miles away) so being delivered tomorrow. Had to make the order to
over £50 so got a set of these
http://www.wickes.co.uk/invt/168051
I hope they're OK.

Screwfix have two Siemens programmers and both are out of stock. Looks like
Screwfix are stopping selling them.

I wonder if they're becoming obsolete. I posted this in a follow-up thread
in case you needed to look for another sort.

I should have looked a bit harder on e-bay - but at least I'll get some new
drill bits :-)
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away