Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FOAK : Cistern make identification please

Need some assistance in identifying the make of this cistern as the push
button lock nut that's missing needs replacing.
There are no makers names as far as I can see anywhere

Anyone any idea?

http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Nthkentman/library/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nthkentman wrote:

Need some assistance in identifying the make of this cistern as the push
button lock nut that's missing needs replacing.
There are no makers names as far as I can see anywhere

Anyone any idea?

http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Nthkentman/library/

A pic of the bottom of the push button would be better, these sort are
much of a muchness, so any two button one should work.
I've got a couple here, nit sure if you can buy them separately. Looks
like what come supplied with an Armitage shanks/Ideal toilet.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/01/2014 21:51, Nthkentman wrote:
Need some assistance in identifying the make of this cistern as the push
button lock nut that's missing needs replacing.
There are no makers names as far as I can see anywhere

Anyone any idea?

http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Nthkentman/library/

It is highly unlikely that it will be a non-standard thread, so it would
be more useful if you could give an accurate outside diameter for the
thread and the number of threads per inch.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/01/2014 21:51, Nthkentman wrote:
Need some assistance in identifying the make of this cistern as the push
button lock nut that's missing needs replacing.
There are no makers names as far as I can see anywhere

Anyone any idea?

http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Nthkentman/library/

The people who made the cistern will just have bought in an off the
shelf flush valve & button. Any plumbers merchant should have one -
although you might have to buy the fill valve as well.

Try Temperate Heating, top of Chatham Hill.