Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Anyone fancy a pint/meet in Ruislip?

Because that is where my digs are for the next couple of months.

Wetherspoons is directly opposite Ruislip Manor tube station:-)

Or if you happen to be walking down Oxford Street in the day time there is a
good deli opposite the flats I am wiring up. The flats might cost £3m but
the bathrooms units are still made out of MDF.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/01/2014 10:35, ARW wrote:
Because that is where my digs are for the next couple of months.

Wetherspoons is directly opposite Ruislip Manor tube station:-)

Or if you happen to be walking down Oxford Street in the day time there
is a good deli opposite the flats I am wiring up. The flats might cost
£3m but the bathrooms units are still made out of MDF.

I would describe a flat I once worked on in Mayfair as a slum.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

On 11/01/14 10:35, ARW wrote:
Because that is where my digs are for the next couple of months.

Wetherspoons is directly opposite Ruislip Manor tube station:-)

Or if you happen to be walking down Oxford Street in the day time there
is a good deli opposite the flats I am wiring up. The flats might cost
£3m but the bathrooms units are still made out of MDF.

I'm a lot closer to Oxford Str than Ruislip, where would those
flats/deli be?

--
djc
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"ARW" writes:
Because that is where my digs are for the next couple of months.

Wetherspoons is directly opposite Ruislip Manor tube station:-)

Or if you happen to be walking down Oxford Street in the day time there is a
good deli opposite the flats I am wiring up. The flats might cost £3m but
the bathrooms units are still made out of MDF.

Yes, I would like to meet up, but I'm completely maxed out for next
two weeks.

--
Andrew Gabriel

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"djc" wrote in message
On 11/01/14 10:35, ARW wrote:
Because that is where my digs are for the next couple of months.

Wetherspoons is directly opposite Ruislip Manor tube station:-)

Or if you happen to be walking down Oxford Street in the day time there
is a good deli opposite the flats I am wiring up. The flats might cost
£3m but the bathrooms units are still made out of MDF.

I'm a lot closer to Oxford Str than Ruislip, where would those flats/deli
be?

Berners Street. Just above WF Electrical. I'll be setting off soon and so
will have no internet. John Rumm will pass on my mobile number if you email
him (I might not be there all day as there are a couple of other jobs to do
in and around London)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
"ARW" writes:
Because that is where my digs are for the next couple of months.

Wetherspoons is directly opposite Ruislip Manor tube station:-)

Or if you happen to be walking down Oxford Street in the day time there
is a
good deli opposite the flats I am wiring up. The flats might cost £3m but
the bathrooms units are still made out of MDF.

Yes, I would like to meet up, but I'm completely maxed out for next
two weeks.

I should be there for a couple of months.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"ARW" writes:
"djc" wrote in message
On 11/01/14 10:35, ARW wrote:
Because that is where my digs are for the next couple of months.

Wetherspoons is directly opposite Ruislip Manor tube station:-)

Or if you happen to be walking down Oxford Street in the day time there
is a good deli opposite the flats I am wiring up. The flats might cost
£3m but the bathrooms units are still made out of MDF.

I'm a lot closer to Oxford Str than Ruislip, where would those flats/deli
be?

Berners Street. Just above WF Electrical.

I was working around there a lot at tail-end of last year - it's
where all the film post-processing studios are (i.e. where all
the CGI graphics work is done). Will probably be back there sometime
soon.

--
Andrew Gabriel