Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Studley Tool Chest

Fast forward to photo 55

http://twistedsifter.com/2013/10/top...-the-day-2013/

Click on pic to get background story.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Do you get one of those if you join the masons. I am rolling my trouser leg up as I type, where do I sign up

Richard
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/01/2014 14:26, Tricky Dicky wrote:
Do you get one of those if you join the masons. I am rolling my trouser leg up as I type, where do I sign up

Do a proper apprenticeship and you'll be taught how to make one for
yourself.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03 Jan 2014, "Bertie Doe" grunted in
:

Fast forward to photo 55

http://twistedsifter.com/2013/10/top...-the-day-2013/

All those photos are really worth browing through actually - there are some
really amazing ones there.

Perhaps particularly also On Topic for this NG in particular is
"Meticulously Dismantled VW Golf" at
http://twistedsifter.com/2013/09/exp...f-vw-golf-mk2/

--
David

tool chest badgolferman Home Repair 4 December 9th 13 10:51 PM
tool chest (0/1) [email protected] Woodworking Plans and Photos 8 December 6th 08 08:03 PM
tool chest (1/1) [email protected] Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 December 5th 08 11:51 PM
TOOL CHEST - PDF J T Woodworking 0 February 28th 07 12:40 AM
Tool Chest Finished Leon Woodworking 22 May 26th 06 02:20 PM