Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Finally got glans shiny again with Toilet Duck household bleach

I've been battling with thrush for years. Then I saw the Toilet Duck
product in Wilco and bought a bottle. Here's what I did:

Scraped off as much fungus from the head as possible by repeatedly
scraping my toothbrush against it.

Removed the residual crust using a pumis stone (about 5 minutes).

Dried the blood with a computer screen-wipe.

Squirted a good 1/3 of the bottle all over the infected area.

Left it for 6 hours. The thrush had melted away completely, leaving a
pristine pale glans as if it were brand-new although painfully stung.

Oh, and I put the toothbrush and pumis stone in the bedside table with a
label on it "not for human use".

MM

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote in message

"MM" wrote in message
I've been battling with thrush for years. Then I saw the Toilet Duck
product in Wilco and bought a bottle. Here's what I did:

Scraped off as much fungus from the head as possible by repeatedly
scraping my toothbrush against it.

Removed the residual crust using a pumis stone (about 5 minutes).

Dried the blood with a computer screen-wipe.

Squirted a good 1/3 of the bottle all over the infected area.

Left it for 6 hours. The thrush had melted away completely, leaving a
pristine pale glans as if it were brand-new although painfully stung.

Oh, and I put the toothbrush and pumis stone in the bedside table with a
label on it "not for human use".

He had time to change his bloody email address though

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y

"MM" wrote in message
I've been battling with thrush for years. Then I saw the Toilet Duck
product in Wilco and bought a bottle. Here's what I did:

Scraped off as much fungus from the head as possible by repeatedly
scraping my toothbrush against it.

Removed the residual crust using a pumis stone (about 5 minutes).

Dried the blood with a computer screen-wipe.

Squirted a good 1/3 of the bottle all over the infected area.

Left it for 6 hours. The thrush had melted away completely, leaving a
pristine pale glans as if it were brand-new although painfully stung.

Oh, and I put the toothbrush and pumis stone in the bedside table with a
label on it "not for human use".

He had time to change his bloody email address though

haha, you have to admit it brightens the place up! (and no, it isn't me)

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y

"MM" wrote in message
I've been battling with thrush for years. Then I saw the Toilet Duck
product in Wilco and bought a bottle. Here's what I did:

Scraped off as much fungus from the head as possible by repeatedly
scraping my toothbrush against it.

Removed the residual crust using a pumis stone (about 5 minutes).

Dried the blood with a computer screen-wipe.

Squirted a good 1/3 of the bottle all over the infected area.

Left it for 6 hours. The thrush had melted away completely, leaving a
pristine pale glans as if it were brand-new although painfully stung.

Oh, and I put the toothbrush and pumis stone in the bedside table with
a label on it "not for human use".

He had time to change his bloody email address though

haha, you have to admit it brightens the place up! (and no, it isn't me)

Well there is that ... It is pretty funny) Oddly enough it didn't
occur to me that he hadn't written it) I was just ****ed off that his
post had circumvented my kill file) I mean, not really that different to
his usual crap is it?? I just thought it was a few typos ...

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 5 Dec 2013 11:36:46 -0000, "Ophelia" wrote:

snip

He had time to change his bloody email address though

Dozy bitch: do you really believe that it was MM who posted that?

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling

"Judith" wrote in message

On Thu, 5 Dec 2013 11:36:46 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

snip

Anthony Bournes has given probation officers, the police and CPS a real
headache in his obsession, and it is surprising someone has not
sectioned him yet under the mental health act. Perhaps one day this
mental case will be locked up for his own safety with his stunted
"precious" to keep him company.

---

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 11:23:26 +0000, MM wrote:

I've been battling with thrush for years. Then I saw the Toilet Duck
product in Wilco and bought a bottle. Here's what I did:

Scraped off as much fungus from the head as possible by repeatedly
scraping my toothbrush against it.

Removed the residual crust using a pumis stone (about 5 minutes).

Dried the blood with a computer screen-wipe.

Squirted a good 1/3 of the bottle all over the infected area.

Left it for 6 hours. The thrush had melted away completely, leaving a
pristine pale glans as if it were brand-new although painfully stung.

Oh, and I put the toothbrush and pumis stone in the bedside table with a
label on it "not for human use".

Do NOT use neat TCP, as a friend of mine once did.

He danced around more than the guy with expanding foam on his arms.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, December 5, 2013 10:30:42 PM UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 11:23:26 +0000, MM wrote:

I've been battling with thrush for years. Then I saw the Toilet Duck
product in Wilco and bought a bottle. Here's what I did:
Scraped off as much fungus from the head as possible by repeatedly

scraping my toothbrush against it.
Removed the residual crust using a pumis stone (about 5 minutes).
Dried the blood with a computer screen-wipe.
Squirted a good 1/3 of the bottle all over the infected area.
Left it for 6 hours. The thrush had melted away completely, leaving a

pristine pale glans as if it were brand-new although painfully stung.
Oh, and I put the toothbrush and pumis stone in the bedside table with a

label on it "not for human use".

Do NOT use neat TCP, as a friend of mine once did.
He danced around more than the guy with expanding foam on his arms.

I reckon the bleach method would work. Don't think the patient would be very happy though

NT

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y

On 5 Dec 2013 22:30:42 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

snip

Do NOT use neat TCP, as a friend of mine once did.

He danced around more than the guy with expanding foam on his arms.

A mate of mine thought that he had picked up the tube of Anusol.

It was in fact Fiery Jack: he said it is the sort of mistake you will only,
ever, ever, make once.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y

"Judith" wrote in message
On 5 Dec 2013 22:30:42 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

snip

Do NOT use neat TCP, as a friend of mine once did.

He danced around more than the guy with expanding foam on his arms.

A mate of mine thought that he had picked up the tube of Anusol.

It was in fact Fiery Jack: he said it is the sort of mistake you will
only,
ever, ever, make once.

It must be the capsicum. It was bad enough when I rubbed my eyes after
making a bloody mary.

--
Max Demian

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y

"Max Demian" wrote in message
"Judith" wrote in message
On 5 Dec 2013 22:30:42 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

snip

Do NOT use neat TCP, as a friend of mine once did.

He danced around more than the guy with expanding foam on his arms.

A mate of mine thought that he had picked up the tube of Anusol.

It was in fact Fiery Jack: he said it is the sort of mistake you will
only,
ever, ever, make once.

It must be the capsicum. It was bad enough when I rubbed my eyes after
making a bloody mary.

Well you will go using these hot peppers ... )

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, December 5, 2013 11:23:26 AM UTC, MM wrote:
I've been battling with thrush for years. Then I saw the Toilet Duck

product in Wilco and bought a bottle. Here's what I did:

Scraped off as much fungus from the head as possible by repeatedly

scraping my toothbrush against it.

Removed the residual crust using a pumis stone (about 5 minutes).

Dried the blood with a computer screen-wipe.

Squirted a good 1/3 of the bottle all over the infected area.

Left it for 6 hours. The thrush had melted away completely, leaving a

pristine pale glans as if it were brand-new although painfully stung.

Oh, and I put the toothbrush and pumis stone in the bedside table with a

label on it "not for human use".

MM

Can't believe no one has suggested an angle grinder yet.

Philip
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 11:23:26 +0000, MM wrote:

I've been battling with thrush for years. Then I saw the Toilet Duck
product in Wilco and bought a bottle. Here's what I did:

WD40 is yer man, according to Dave, the cyclists' scourge.