Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Bathroom plastic cladding

Has anyone used this for bathroom walls rather than tilies, its like a
double wall poly plastic stuff.
Is it worth considering?

http://bathroomcladdingdirect.co.uk/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 21:36:23 +0000, ss wrote:

Has anyone used this for bathroom walls rather than tilies, its like a
double wall poly plastic stuff.
Is it worth considering?

http://bathroomcladdingdirect.co.uk/

My immediate reaction is "Formule 1 hotel". But they say they offer free
samples, so gotta be worth asking for some.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ss wrote:

Has anyone used this for bathroom walls rather than tilies, its like
a double wall poly plastic stuff.
Is it worth considering?

http://bathroomcladdingdirect.co.uk/

I've used this (or rather the bathroom fitter has used it):
http://bathroomcladdingdirect.co.uk/...wall-cladding/

It's in a shower cubicle and seems very good. The one joint is pretty
much invisible and I've more confidence that it won't leak in a year or
two than I would have if it had been tiled.

Matt

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, November 24, 2013 9:36:23 PM UTC, ss wrote:
Has anyone used this for bathroom walls rather than tilies, its like a

double wall poly plastic stuff.

Is it worth considering?

http://bathroomcladdingdirect.co.uk/

PVC goes non-smooth over time, making it just about impossible to clean.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, November 24, 2013 9:46:50 PM UTC, Adrian wrote:
My immediate reaction is "Formule 1 hotel".

My current bathroom walls wobble in a style more Crossroads

Owain

Junior Member

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss View Post
Has anyone used this for bathroom walls rather than tilies, its like a
double wall poly plastic stuff.
Is it worth considering?

Bathroom Cladding Direct
Read the customers reviews and go ahead

GÜRTAN PLASTIC - PLASTIC CRATES,PALLETS and ALL TYPE OF PLASTIC PRODUCTS [email protected] Home Repair 1 July 11th 07 01:18 PM
Plastic cladding in large sheets? Can I buy such an item? F1LBY UK diy 0 June 14th 06 04:32 PM
Bathroom Plastic Stall; Adding Additional Plastic ? Robert11 Home Repair 1 March 15th 06 10:21 PM
Bathroom Cladding Séan Connolly UK diy 0 October 12th 05 09:56 AM
Bathroom - tiles or cladding thewelshman UK diy 2 February 8th 05 12:05 PM